You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Patton SmartNode 4 FXS & 2 FXO VoIP Gateway, 1x10/100baseT, H.323 and SIP, External UI Power (SN4116/4JS2JO/EUI)
The business-class SmartNode 4110 VoIP Media Gateway supports up to eight transparent phone calls and leverages VoIP for carrier and corporate access. Connecting to any analog phone, fax, or PBX, the SN4110 is an effective and flexible solution for toll-bypass, remote/branch office voice connectivity, and enhanced carrier services.
The SN4110 series is the perfect choice for phone-to-IP connectivity supporting up to 8 FXS ports or a combination of 4 FXS and 2 or 4 FXO ports. With its FXS analog ports the SN4110 connects to any legacy telephone or PBX and provides dial-tone, ringing, caller-ID and other services. When equipped with FXO ports, the local PSTN can be accessed enabling local calling and enhanced toll-bypass applications while using a single connected telephone. Flexible call integration allows per-port telephone numbers, programmable call progress tones, and distinctive ringing. With Telephony-over-IP (ToIP) call switching, calls can automatically be routed to the PSTN or the IP network while providing flexible numbering plans and end-to-end feature transparency. PPPoE, DHCP, and VLAN offers universal IP connectivity and optional IPSEC VPN with AES/3DES guarantees secure voice over the public network.
Patton's SmartNode 4110 delivers the legacy phone interfaces, service transparency, and flexible PSTN integration for true converged packet voice.
Patton SN4116/4JS2JO/EUI Features
- 10/100 Full-Duplex Auto-Sensing Auto-MDX Ethernet port
- 14 LEDs for System, Ethernet, and Call status
- Universal 100-240VAC (contact us for 48VDC Power)
- Configuration and Management through Webinterface, CLI, Telnet, Console and SNMP
- Up to 8 Voice and FAX Calls over IP Support-Use any CODEC or T.38 FAX on any port, any time
- 2,4,6 or 8 FXS ports connect to your standard telephone with programmable tones, ringing, CLIP etc.
- 2 or 4 FXO ports connect to a PBX or the PSTN.
- Programmable call routing switches between any FXS, FXO, H.323 and SIP interface.
- Toll Quality CODECs & T.38 FAX-Use standard G.711 or G.726 Codecs for toll-quality or G.723.1 or G.729ab for low-bandwidth applications. T.38 FAX and FAX Bypass features allow high-quality fax over IP.
- H.323v4 and SIP Signaling are both supported at the same time in one firmware. Maximum interoperability and deployable into any enterprise or carrier softswitch network, or standalone.
- IPSEC VPN, Encryption, & VLAN-Connect your telephone to IP and secure your calls with optional IPSEC. Choose DES/3DES or AES for encryption. VLAN tagging/stripping allows interfacing into your 802.1pQ network.
- Full ToIP Call Switching-Enhanced circuit-switched call routing allows user programmable and adaptive call handling based on hunt groups, caller/called ID and other call parameters
|ISDN BRI Ports||No|
|Protocols Supported||SIP, H.323|
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.726, G.729AB|
|Downloads||SN4110 Series Datasheet|