Phoenix Audio MT302 Quattro3 USB+PSTN conference phone has both a USB and PSTN interface. The USB outlet allows you to connect to a computer for any VoIP seesions such as Skype, Vidyo, etc., while the telephone interface on MT302 allows you to connect to any analog PSTN phone line with an RJ11 connection.
Phoenix Audio Quattro3 is technologically advanced yet simple and user friendly. It's easy to set up with plug-and-play so you don't have to be an installation expert. The Quattro3 MT302 conference phone will work with any computer based app thru its USB interface. Its unique audio capabilities and small sophisticated design makes Quattro3 ideal conferencing solution for both medium and large room settings. The hardware and software design of the Quattro3 provides an extended range of audio pick-up and broadcasting which allows Quattro3 to cover even larger spaces without the use of satellite microphone or speakers.
The Phoenix Audio Quattro3 MT302 also offers daisy chaining capabilities - the built-in daisy chain interface has 2 connectors for link-up and link-down. Quattro3's ability to daisy chain an unlimited number of units assures that no room or hall will be too large for the Quattro3. Daisy chained units not only act as an active microphone, but also speakers, delivering the full conferencing experience to all participants, whatever the venue.
- 4 microphones
- 4 speakers
- 5 echo cancelers
- Support an external mic/speaker with voice lift thru a 3.5mm audio jack
- Include PSTN interface and has a standard RJ11 telephone jack
- Proprietary beam forming array algorithms
- Voice activity detectors
- Steady state noise attenuators
- Dynamic Signal Compression
Comes with USB cable, international 5V power supply, Ethernet daisy chain cable, and telephone cable.
Please note: While any Quattro3 can be daisy-chained (regardless of interface) the daisy chain power method requires all units in the chain to have some type of secondary interface card (Quattro3 301 will not work). The “Daisy Chain Power Kit” utilizes a 48V power supply not included with the Quattro3 and must be purchased separately. The daisy chain power method will work with up to 8 consecutive units before requiring another power source.
|Input Types||Analog Line, PC (via USB)|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
By Jonesboro MT Novel idea ,
- Love the daisy chain capabilities and the clear conversations. Easy to setup and use as well.
By W3R655 Quattro 3 PSTN ,
- This speakerphone has great audio quality. It's much better than the Clear One Max I was using before. The person on the other end can hear us clearly whenever we use it. One device is enough for our small meeting room for 7 people.