Phoenix Audio MT303 Quattro3 USB & Smart interface conference phone is technologically advanced yet simple and user friendly. MT303 is an ideal audio solution for smartphone and tablet conferencing, as well as offices, conference rooms, webinars, web conferences, executives and more. The MT303's USB and "smart" analog audio interface allow you to connect to both computers for VoiP sessions (ie: Skype, Vidyo, etc) as well as any analog audio device (smart phone, tablets etc). The internal battery provide for approximately 7 hours of use.
It's easy to set up with plug-and-play so you don't have to be an installation expert. The Quattro3 MT303 conference phone will work with any computer based app thru its USB interface. Its unique audio capabilities and small sophisticated design makes Quattro3 ideal conferencing solution for both medium and large room settings. The hardware and software design of the Quattro3 provides an extended range of audio pick-up and broadcasting which allows Quattro3 to cover even larger spaces without the use of satellite microphone or speakers.
The Phoenix Audio Quattro3 MT303 also offers daisy chaining capabilities with expandability of up to 15 units - the built-in daisy chain interface has 2 connectors for link-up and link-down. Daisy chained units not only act as an active microphone, but also speakers, delivering the full conferencing experience to all participants, whatever the venue.
Greatly improved over its predecessor, the Quattro3 has a new process that's twice as powerful. The improved design relocated all Quattro3 connectors conveniently under the unit to allow discrete cable connections. It was a much improved and patented Daisy Chain algorithm along with new Daisy Chain Ethernet cable to improve reliability over the proprietary cables. Q3 is also the first truely modular Quattro with user interchangeable interface cards and new simplified method to replace them via 2 simple screws. The new interface also include a fully independent IP phone, and a much anticipated built-in dialer with backlit display for both PSTN and IP interface models.
- 4 microphones
- 4 speakers
- 5 echo cancelers
- Full duplex communication
- Support an external mic/speaker with voice lift thru a 3.5mm audio jack
- USB interface (mini B connector)
- PSTN interface with built-in dialer
- Include standard RJ11 telephone jack
- Proprietary beam forming array algorithms
- Voice activity detectors
- Steady state noise attenuators
- Dynamic Signal Compression
- Bridging between USB and "smart" devices
- Durable aluminum housing
- LED lit control buttons
- Interchangeable interface modules
- Automatic gain control
- Noise supression
- Single source daisy chain powering
- Internal battery
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
Comes with USB cable, international power supply adaptor, Ethernet Daisy Chain cable, 2.5mm (male) to 3.4mm 4pin (male) cable, interchangeable wire slot cover, and user manual.
Please note: While any Quattro3 can be daisy-chained (regardless of interface) the daisy chain power method requires all units in the chain to have some type of secondary interface card (Quattro3 301 will not work). The “Daisy Chain Power Kit” utilizes a 48V power supply not included with the Quattro3 and must be purchased separately. The daisy chain power method will work with up to 8 consecutive units before requiring another power source, and up to 15 units can be chained with a standard Ethernet cable.
|Input Types||PC (via USB), Mobile Phone|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
By ronniec expandability ,
- I like the fact that you can expand this. The sound is rich and carries itself throughout the room. The price is high, but it is a good conferencing device. We plan on using this for 5 more remote workers
By Adam V. Perfect for video conferencing on my iPad ,
- This is basically ready to go right out of the box. I do a lot of video conferencing on my iPad and the quattro MT303 works perfectly. I'm always amazed on how clear the audio quality is. There's never any echo issues and the noise supression works perfectly. It features full duplex communication so the conversation never feels cut off. I couldn't ve happier with my purchase.