Phoenix Audio MT304 Quattro3 USB & Power Daisy Chain conference phone connects to any computer as well as have the option to power a Quattro3 daisy chain link via one power source without the need of another interface.
The Quattro3 is technologically advanced yet simple and user friendly. It's easy to set up with plug-and-play so you don't have to be an installation expert. The Quattro3 MT304 conference phone will work with any computer based app thru its USB interface. Its unique audio capabilities and small sophisticated design makes Quattro3 ideal conferencing solution for both medium and large room settings. The hardware and software design of the Quattro3 provides an extended range of audio pick-up and broadcasting which allows Quattro3 to cover even larger spaces without the use of satellite microphone or speakers.
The Phoenix Audio Quattro3 also offers daisy chaining capabilities - the built-in daisy chain interface has 2 connectors for link-up and link-down. Quattro3's ability to daisy chain an unlimited number of units assures that no room or hall will be too large for the Quattro3. Daisy chained units not only act as an active microphone, but also speakers, delivering the full conferencing experience to all participants, whatever the venue. Daisy chain up to 8 consecutive units before requiring another power source, and up to 15 with with a Ethernet cable.
Greatly improved over its predecessor, the Quattro3 has a new process that's twice as powerful. The improved design relocated all Quattro3 connectors conveniently under the unit to allow discrete cable connections. It was a much improved and patented Daisy Chain algorithm along with new Daisy Chain Ethernet cable to improve reliability over the proprietary cables. Q3 is also the first truely modular Quattro with user interchangeable interface cards and new simplified method to replace them via 2 simple screws. The new interface also include a fully independent IP phone, and a much anticipated built-in dialer with backlit display for both PSTN and IP interface models.
- • 4 microphones
- • 4 speakers
- • 5 echo cancelers
- • Full duplex communication
- • Noise suppression
- • Automatic gain control
- • USB interface (mini B connector)
- • Daisy chain-able with single source daisy chain powering
- • Interchangeable interface modules
- • Durable aluminum housing
- • LED
- • Support an external mic/speaker with voice lift thru a 3.5mm audio jack
- • Proprietary beam forming array algorithms
- • Voice activity detectors
- • De-reverb filtering
- • Steady state noise attenuators
- • Dynamic Signal Compression
- • 2 years manufacturer warranty
Comes with USB cable, international 5V power supply, Ethernet daisy chain cable, interchangeable wire slot cover, and user manual.
|Input Types||PC (via USB)|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
By Wes Taylor Love the daisy chain capabilities ,
- This is truly a versatile conference system. Each unit is great by itself but when you need to cover a larger space you can more units to the conversation. That is a great feature to have. Also, you can use 1 power source now instead of having to power each conference unit. Thanks to Gerald (I think that was his name) at The Telecom Spot for explaining how it all works.
great speaker quality
daisy chaining capabilities
easy to setup
none that I can think of right now