The Phoenix Audio MT304 Quattro3 conference phone has a USB outlet that let you connect to the computer for any VoIP sessions such as Skype, Vidyo etc. The interface card enables you to daisy chain multiple units whil powering up to eight Quattro3s from one power source. The Phoenix Audio Quattro3 is technologically advanced yet simple and user friendly. It's easy to set up with plug-and-play so you don't have to be an installation expert. The Quattro3 MT304 conference phone's unique audio capabilities and small sophisticated design makes itideal conferencing solution for both medium and large room settings. The hardware and software design of the Quattro3 provides an extended range of audio pick-up and broadcasting which allows Quattro3 to cover even larger spaces without the use of satellite microphone or speakers.
The Phoenix Audio Quattro3 also offers daisy chaining capabilities - the built-in daisy chain interface has 2 connectors for link-up and link-down. Quattro3's ability to daisy chain an unlimited number of units assures that no room or hall will be too large for the Quattro3. Daisy chained units not only act as an active microphone, but also speakers, delivering the full conferencing experience to all participants, whatever the venue. Daisy chain up to 8 consecutive units before requiring another power source, and up to 15 with with a Ethernet cable.
- 4 microphones
- 4 speakers
- 5 echo cancelers
- Full duplex communication
- Noise suppression
- Automatic gain control
- USB interface (mini B connector)
- Daisy chain-able with single source daisy chain powering
- Interchangeable interface modules
- Durable aluminum housing
- Support an external mic/speaker with voice lift thru a 3.5mm audio jack
- Proprietary beam forming array algorithms
- Voice activity detectors
- De-reverb filtering
- Steady state noise attenuators
- Dynamic Signal Compression
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
Comes with USB cable, international 5V power supply, Ethernet daisy chain cable, interchangeable wire slot cover, and user manual.
|Input Types||PC (via USB)|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
By Wes Taylor Love the daisy chain capabilities ,
- This is truly a versatile conference system. Each unit is great by itself but when you need to cover a larger space you can more units to the conversation. That is a great feature to have. Also, you can use 1 power source now instead of having to power each conference unit. Thanks to Gerald (I think that was his name) at The Telecom Spot for explaining how it all works.
great speaker quality
daisy chaining capabilities
easy to setup
none that I can think of right now