Quattro3 base unit with a PSTN interface including a built-in dialer. In addition to the USB, link-up, link down, and 3.5mm jack the unit has a standard RJ11 telephone jack.
The Quattro incorporates the latest in digital signal processing and technology including 4 microphones, 4 speakers, 5 echo cancelers, proprietary Beam Forming Array algorithms, Voice Activity Detectors, De-reverb, Steady State Noise Attenuators, and Dynamic Signal Compression, to name a few. Its unique audio capabilities and small yet sophisticated design make it an ideal solution for both medium and large conference room settings. The hardware and software design of the Quattro provide it with an extended rage of audio pickup and broadcasting. This allows the Quattro speakerphone to cover larger spaces without the use of satellite microphones or speakers.
Although technologically advanced, the Quattro remains a simple and user friendly product. Maintaining our plug-and-play philosophy, the Quattro does not require expert knowledge in audio setup or any additional installations such as drivers. The Quattro also offers functional daisy chaining capabilities. This unique ability to daisy chain an unlimited number of units assures that no room or hall is too large for the Quattro. Daisy chained units not only act as active microphones, but also speakers, delivering the full conferencing experience to all participants, regardless of the venue.
- Greatly improved performance with a new processor that is twice as powerful as the Quattro2
- Improved design, relocating all Q3 connectors conveniently under the unit to allow for discrete cable connections
- Much improved (and patented) Daisy Chaining algorithm along with new Daisy Chain Ethernet cables for improved reliability over the old proprietary cables
- User interchangeable interface cards. New simplified method of replacing interface cards via two simple screws makes the Q3 the first truly modular Quattro
- New interfaces, including a fully independent IP phone
- A much awaited, built-in dialer with backlit display for both the PSTN and IP interface models.
- USB cable
- International 5V power supply
- Ethernet daisy chain cable
- Telephone cable
Note: While any Quattro3 can be daisy-chained (regardless of interface) the daisy chain power method requires all units in the chain to have some type of secondary interface card (Quattro3 301 will not work). The “Daisy Chain Power Kit” utilizes a 48V power supply not included with the Quattro3 and must be purchased separately. The daisy chain power method will work with up to 8 consecutive units before requiring another power source.
|Input Types||VoIP (RJ45), PC (via USB)|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|