Calisto 620 is Plantronics' "no cord, no fuss" portable wireless UC speakerphone and perfect for impromptu conference calls. Instantly transforms your laptop or smartphone into a high quality conference device. Small and lightweight, the Plantronics Calisto 620 provides you with professional-sounding audio and wireless connectivity wherever you are.
The Calisto 620 standard version is built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, IBM, Skype and more. For Microsoft Lync 2010 and Microsoft OCS 2007 optimized version see Calisto 620-M.
- Simplified call management with an easy interface on PC or mobile phone
- Bluetooth mini USB adapter for always-ready PC connectivity
- Up to 7 hours wireless talk time
- Up to 5 standby time
- PC wideband audio and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) reduces drop-outs and echo
- Bi-directional microphones activate in the direction of speaker's voice
- Full duplex audio with 360 degree room coverage
- Integrated A2DP lets you listen to streaming media from your mobile device
- A soft carrying case takes your compact wireless speakerphone anywhere
|Power Adapter Included||N/A|