Plantronics CS510-XD convertible headset 88284-01
Plantronics CS500 XD wireless headset series was designed to address wireless density issues so more wireless headsets can be used in the same space while maintaining clear conversations.
- 900MHz wireless technology
- Hands-free up to 350 feet range
- Extraordinary sound quality
- Over-the-head wearing style (monaural) for enhanced stability
- Up to 8.5 hours of talk time
Superior Call Management
Manage calls from up to 350 ft from charging base (one-touch call answer/end, vol +/-, and mute). CS500 XD system also enables you to conference in up to 3 additional XD series headsets for easier collaboration and guest headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset. Use with electronic hook switch cable or handset lifter to remotely answer/end calls.
Outstanding Audio Quality
Designed for extreme density call environments, the CS500 XD series features 900MHz technology allowing you to deploy more wireless headsets in a specified space. Your choice of narrow or wideband professional grade audio quality - choose narrowband to extend talk time or wideband mode to enable clearer conversations. An extended boom and noise-canceling microphone filter out background noise, so listeners can hear conversations clearly and enhance Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sound, delivering clear audio the way it's intended to be heard.
Power in the Base
A sleek charging base is included with the Plantronics CS500 XD series. An adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time by automatically downshifting to low power when the headset is close to the base to save battery life.
|Headset Wearing Style||Over-The-Head, Monaural|
|Connects To||Desk Phone (May Require Amplifier)|
|Quick Disconnect Options||No|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||No|
|Audio Control||Mute Calls, Volume Control|
|Wireless Technology||900 MHz|
By Shamrock Constantly have to tweak settings ,
- I have enjoyed my Plantronics headset. I am having issues with volume on both ends of the conversation. The headset occasionally needs to be tapped in order for me to be able to hear my conversation. Overall, it's a comfortable accessory that allows me to go all over our shop and sales offices while communicating with a customer or vendor. The range is outstanding. I'd give this product a 4 star rating due to the constant tweaking of the settings.