CS530: Make a good call with the new standard in wireless desk phone headset systems.
New look. Improved performance. Same reliability.
Replacing the popular CS70N, the redesigned CS530 provides the same over-the-ear wearing style, but with a new elegant design, wideband audio support, magnetic docking and more, transition to the new design and latest technology.
First Plantronics made it lighter. At only 21 grams, the CS500 Series features the lightest DECT™ headset on the market (CS540). That means all-day comfort for all-star performance.
Then they made it better. Increased range for maximum mobility, one-touch controls, energy efficient power management, simple plug-and-talk installation — the CS500 Series does it all.
- -Range up to 350 feet away for maximum mobility
- -Offers you a choice of four comfort-tested wearing options to match your personal style
- -Premium wideband audio quality
- -One-touch call answer/end, vol +/-, and mute
- -Adaptive power management system optimizes for range and talk time
- -Conference in up to three additional CS500 or Savi headsets for enhanced collaboration
- -Guest headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- -Use with Electronic Hook Switch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls
-A version of the CS530 that includes the HL10 handset lifter is also available (CS530/HL10)
|Headset Wearing Style||Over-The-Ear, Monaural|
|Connects To||Desk Phone (May Require Amplifier)|
|Quick Disconnect Options||No|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||No|
|Audio Control||Mute Calls, Volume Control|