The CS500 Series is a super-lightweight DECT™ headset with a 350 feet wireless range, ideal for working in busy hot-desking environments, and with the ability to connect up to four headsets on a single call.Superior comfort and call management
• Gain mobility – multitask hands-free up to 350 feet
• Audio controls volume/mute at your fingertips
• Conference in up to three additional headsets for enhanced collaboration
• Offers you a choice of three comfort-tested wearing options* to match your personal style
• Use with Electronic Hookswitch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls (sold separately)
Outstanding audio quality
• DECT technology provides better audio; eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks
• Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology for high definition voice quality
• Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise interruptions, ensuring great audio quality and easing listener fatigue
• Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sounding voice
*Neckband sold separately
Talk time: Up to 7 hour
Weight: 21 grams
|Headset Wearing Style||Over-The-Ear, Convertible, Over-The-Head, Monaural|
|Connects To||Desk Phone (May Require Amplifier)|
|Quick Disconnect Options||No|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||No|
|Audio Control||Mute Calls, Volume Control|
By ronaldo g very good headset ,
- The headset is clear and I can walk away from my desk with out any static. Added an EHS to remotely connect/disconnect a call. Overall we are extremely satisfied.
By laura very pleased ,
- very pleased and comfortable to wear.
By JJBeads Not too bad ,
- Great if you leave the headset on several hours at a time. If you don't get enough calls to warrant sitting at your desk with the headset on, it can be annoying when you're trying to fit the earpiece in your ear and adjust the mic before the call hangs up. Same problem I encountered with the old Plantronics is with the ear piece on, when you click the button that answers the call, it doesn't kick up high enough on the first try, but it will kick up to pick up the call on the 2nd try. Very annoying.
By Longsy J Works great ,
- Nice improvement in terms of call quality, looks and battery life than previous models. Speedy delivery too!
By rick plantronics headset ,
- It works great! There have only been a select few amount of people I have talked to that said it was hard to hear me. It may have just been their phones.