Plantronics Voyager Legend UC Headsets (B235-M) optimized for Microsoft Lync 2010 and OCS 200
Plantronics Voyager Legend UC meets the demands of mobile professionals with connectivity to PC, smartphone or tablet. Smart Sensor technology anticipates your needs, voice alerts keep you informed and voice commands keep you in charge. A portable case and desktop stand are included for anywhere charging, while precision-tuned triple mics cancel noise and wind like never before - it's the only headset you need for your mobile life.
Superior Call Management:
- Multi-device connectivity lets your manage PC and mobile/tablet phone calls from a single headset
- Portable USB Bluetooth mini-adapter can stay in your laptop port for always-ready connectivity
- Use your voice to answer incoming mobile calls and for a host of other commands
- Enhanced voice alerts tell you caller name (mobile calls only), connection status, talk time remaining and more
Outstanding Audio Quality:
- Precision tuned triple-mic with enhanced DSP for superior noise cancellation
- PC Wideband delivers heightened speech clarity, providing the best possible PC audio quality
- Advanced WindSmart technology provides 3 layers of wind protection
- Integrated A2DP lets you listen to streaming media from your mobile phone or tablet
- SoundGuard - Sound leveling for listening comfort and acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
Next Generation Technology
- Automatically answers calls simply by placing on your ear
- Automatically transfer calls between mobile phone and headset
- When on a mobile or PC call, softphone presence is automatically updated
- Eliminates accidental dialing by locking call button when headset is not worn
- Connects to PC and mobile phone/tablet
- Compatible with Windows or Mac OS
- Weight - 18 grams
- Digital encryption - 128 bit
- Wireless frequency - Bluetooth; v3.0 + EDR
- 1 year Plantronics warranty
- • Portable USB charging case provides up to 14 hours of additional talk time
- • Desktop stand provides an elegant USB charging and storage solution
- • Wall a/c charger
|Headset Wearing Style||N/A|
|Quick Disconnect Options||N/A|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||N/A|
By NTxIT Great UC headset!! ,
- This headset rocks! Can pair with multiple sources simultaneously, has great sound and comes with a plethora of charging options. Price was great, the delivery was fast, and the whole package was very worth it. If you use Microsoft Lync, this headset will allow you to take calls via Lync, via your cell, or a call on a tablet, and show your status on your Presence indicator, so Lync clients will know if you're on the phone or not, whether it is cell or Lync or another form of call (think facetime). Highly recommend if you're looking for a great Bluetooth headset!
By msrawdog love it ,
- i love everything abt my ear piece.
By jun Excellent Product, Easy to Use, Comfortable Fit ,
- I love it so far. I am using it on my desktop with Microsoft Lync, my work cell phone and my personal cell phone. It was very easy to pair with the devices. I have tried other ear pieces and think Plantronics has the best fit - I forget I am wearing it. I love that it tells you when you are connected and not connected. The range is only about 33 feet so easy to slide out of range without realizing it. I did have a problem after two weeks of with it freezing so I read instructions which pointed me to the website. I was able to actually talk to a person on the phone who walked me through updating the firmware on the device which fixed the problem immediately. The item is pretty expensive for something so little but I think it is worth the money.
By 49ers Plantronics - Always the best ,
- I work with telephony equipment in all the offices I visit. By far and away, Plantronics equipment seems to be the best quality for all situations. This ear bud is no different. Provides excellent sound and features at a higher cost, but well worth the quality of the equipment.
By mgoblue911 Very positive experience ,
- Delivered what was ordered on the date it was projected. Pricing was very very competitive.