Three-line desktop phone featuring Polycom HD Voice and productivity enhancing applications through a high-resolution, graphical backlit display. The SoundPoint IP 450 desktop phone is designed to bring advanced telephony features and applications to cubicle/office workers handling a moderate volume of calls. With its high-resolution, graphical backlit display supporting multiple languages and Asian characters, applications enabled XML Microbrowser, and Polycom HD Voice, the SoundPoint IP 450 sets new standards for the mid-range SIP desktop phone.
SoundPoint IP 450 Comes With:
- SoundPoint IP 450 console
- Handset with handset cord
- Base stand
- Network (LAN) cable
- Universal Power Adapter (including country specific cord kit)
- Quick Start Guide
- Product registration card
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 is a three-line SIP desktop phone with crystal-clear voice quality. It also offers a comprehensive range of features and applications that support business workflows.
Your teams need reliable communication devices. They prefer deskphones that come with multiple lines, but without complicated features.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 is a three-line SIP desktop phone that brings lifelike richness and voice quality to phone calls. It combines state-of-the-art hardware with the proven Polycom UC software designed for busy professionals.
All your teams need is a reliable deskphone that comes with an advanced set of benefits and features that are easy to learn.
- Revolutionary voice quality with Polycom HD Voice
- Three lines, for a moderate volume of calls
- High-resolution backlit LCD with support of multiple languages and Asian characters
- Built-in XHTML microbrowser for third party applications
- Fully enabled to run the Polycom Productivity Suite
- Broad and robust interoperability – Certified to interoperate with a broad array of SIP call-control platforms that enable open choices and innovations while simplifying provisioning, management, and support
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and a systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML Microbrowser
- Backlit 256 x 116-pixel multi-layer, grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (Class 2)
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.722, G.729A, iLBC|
|RJ45 Ports||2x 10/100 Mbit/s|
|Power Adapter Included||No|