The KIRK Base Station controls the traffic channels in the air and works as the link between the KIRK Handset and the KIRK Wireless Server.
The KIRK Wireless Server operates the KIRK Base Stations through a wired standard twisted pair of cables. Only one pair is required per KIRK Base Station and the cable length may be up to 2.000 meters.
Each KIRK Base Station covers a circular area of between 50 and 600 metres. The size of the coverage area depends on location specifics such as building materials. Before installation, each location needs to be assessed to define the number of base stations required to achieve desired coverage.
The KIRK Base Station comes in two different versions; one for mounting on the wall and another for mounting on the ceiling.
The KIRK Base station is used with the KIRK Wireless Server 8000.
Features and Benefits
- 4 simultaneous traffic channels (32 Kbit/s)
- Antenna diversity
- Frame synchronising via the KIRK Wireless Server
- Fast and easy installation — two wired twisted pair of cables connection to the KIRK Wireless Server
- No external power required — powered from the KIRK Wireless Server directly
- Power supply sold separately 84642486