Bundle KWS600v3, 1G9 NA version, includes 4x 4020 handset - 4x charger for 4020 - 4x power supply for 4020 -4x Belt Clips - 1x wireless server KWS600v3
The KIRK Wireless Server 600V3 is available with a Cisco Skinny protocol (limited to EMEA and Australia), H.323 protocol and SIP.
The KIRK Wireless Server 600v3 is scalable up to 1500 wireless users. Available as either a singlecell or a multicell solution, it can be adjusted to meet exact requirements. The IP interface to the PBX makes it an ideal solution for businesses with several locations. A multisite solution can be customized with a number of singlecell and multicell solutions depending on the size of each individual location. Whenever there is a need for more than one KIRK Wireless Server 600v3 at a location, a primary KIRK Wireless Server 600v3 is needed and the location is considered to be multicell.
Up to 256 radio units can be applied to obtain the necessary radio coverage. A singlecell version consists of one KIRK Wireless Server 600v3 and up to 6 KIRK Repeaters. The server runs on an existing LAN.
Kirk 600v3 Features and Benefits
- Up to 1500 wireless users
- Up to 256 radio units
- Synchronisation over the air
- Built-in redundancy
- Power over LAN
- One RJ45 for 100 Megabit connection to Ethernet
- Browser configured - no additional SW needed
- Codec G.711 and G.729
- Provisioning of configuration and firmware
Kirk 4020 Features and Benefits
- Large alphanumeric, back-lit display
- Internal/external ring pattern
- Silent mode
- Volume control and LED indication of incoming and unanswered calls
- Telephone book with room for 200 numbers
- Alarm key ready for alarm application
- Speech/stand by time > 15/150 hours
- Weight incl. battery: 130g
- Size (LxWxH): 148x50x28mm
- CLIP (10 caller-ID presentations) *
- 10 menu languages (UK, DE, FR, IT, ES, NL, PT, SV, DK, NO)
* = CLIP for internal calls - for external calls only if supported by PBX and external application.