Polycom VVX 500 12-Line IP Phone
Polycom VVX 500 multimedia IP phone features Polycom HD Voice, 12 lines (SIP identities) and a 3.5in TFT LCD display with gesture-based multitouch-capable capacitive touchscreen. VVX 500 is Open Source to work with most SIP PBX's and 3rd party UC platforms. It has 2 USB 2.0 ports for media and storage applications which allow you to use the display on the phone for multiple uses, such as built in web applications, digital photo frame, news, sports, weather, or even as an extension of your PC desktop.
Polycom VVX 500 improves productivity by complimenting the workplace applications on the user’s computer. Users benefit from such capabilities as viewing and managing their Exchange calendars and contacts on the phone and receive meeting reminders while still having access to their corporate directory—and all while waiting for their PCs to boot. Users can also extend their PC desktop to include the VVX 500 phone’s screen, enabling simplified interactions and dialing using their PC’s mouse and keyboard. Training and multipoint communication applications are complemented by the VVX 500 video playback capability for streaming content.
Polycom VVX 500 VoIP Phone Highlighted Features:
- Make simple and fast (one-touch) calls.
- Superior calling features in a sleek design and simple to use phone
- Easy integration with third party unified communication and productivity applications
- Intuitive, gesture based color multitouch interface for voice calls and applications
- Flexible twelve line appearances
- Polycom HD voice. (Crystal clear Voice Quality and advanced Audio Processing)
- API for integration with business applications
- Productivity suite with Polycom Desktop Connector to PC’s - Keyboard and mouse sharing
- Exchange Calendar and contacts integration
- Visual conference management with local voice call recording and corporate director
- See Polycom VVX 500 datasheet for full spec
Polycom VVX 500 comes with:
- VVX 500 phone console, handset and cord
- Network (LAN) cable - CAT-5E
- Quick start guide
- Power supply only comes with 2200-44500-001 model.
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C, G.729AB|
|RJ45 Ports||2x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s|
|PoE Compatible||Yes (802.3af Compatible)|
|Power Adapter Included||No|