Polycom VVX 600 (2200-44600-001, 2200-44600-025) is simple to use, maximizes productivity, highly customizable and expandable, and best-in-class deployment and administration. VVX 600 a premium business media phone delivering best-in-class desktop productivity for busy corporate executives and managers to enhance collaboration and personal productivity.
The VVX 600 phone provides personalized information at a glance, through built-in Web applications and a Digital Photo Frame. VVX 600 users access streaming content using the included video playback feature. The VVX 600 phone comes ready for future expansion modules and applications such as video conferencing with the Polycom VVX Camera. The optional VVX Camera installs in seconds and enables the VVX 600 to connect into video conferences directly from the user's desk, without requiring a costly, dedicated video conference room.
Polycom VVX 600 IP Phone Highlighted Features
- Improves productivity through larger, color multi-touch display and more line appearances
- Unparalleled voice clarity to make your calls more efficient and productive with Polycom’s HD Voice
- Video conference ready - optional Polycom VVX Camera turns your VVX Business Media Phone into an HD desktop video conferencing solution
- Improve work space mobility through Bluetooth headset integration
- Reduces deployment and maintenance costs - the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning web based configuration tool makes the VVX 600 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain.
- Leverages previous IT infrastructure investments - deploy VVX 600 business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Easily integrates with third-party with UC and productivity applications for broad, standards-based, open APIs
- See full specs here: Polycom VVX 600 datasheet
Polycom VVX 600 comes with:
- VVX 600 phone console, handset and cord
- Network (LAN) cable - CAT-5E
- Quick start guide
- Power supply only comes with 2200-44600-001 model.
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C, G.729AB, iLBC|
|RJ45 Ports||2x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s|
|PoE Compatible||Yes (802.3af Compatible)|
|Power Adapter Included||No|