Rhino Channel Bank Base Unit: Chassis, T1/E1 CSU, V.35 Data port. The Rhino modular channel bank allows for installation of either a 4-channel FXS or 4-channel FXO analog daughter card, with up to six total modules in any populated manner. If the slots are to be used as data, there is no need to install an analog card.
Rhino Equipment offers several solutions for T1 connectivity. Rhino channel banks are feature rich and are specifically designed for ease of use and maintenance. It is our goal that you will fall in love with the Rhino channel bank during installation, and then never have to think about it again. Every Rhino channel bank will configure itself to the T1 when plugged in and powered up. Also standard with each Rhino Channel bank is a 4 line by 40-character LCD display. This display in conjunction with the four menu buttons can be used to manually configure your channel bank if your installation calls for a more specific needs. In addition, the LCD screen will display real-time signaling bits. This becomes a “window” into the T1 and allows you to see what is being received and what is being sent. Every system comes with a fractional V.35 data port.
- Asterisk soft PBX tested and ready
- 4x40 LCD real-time status display shows independent AB bit signaling for both Tx and Rx
- Automatic T1 configuration using artificial intelligence algorithms, no configuration DIP switches
- T1 modes: D4 or ESF, AMI or B8ZS, via RJ48C, with line buildout programmability
- 110V-220VAC Internal power supply module / -48VDC secondary primary or redundant power connection, no dropout if main power fails
- FLASH based system configuration, field software upgradeable
- V.35 fractional data interface, user selectable to 56K or 64K
- Self diagnostics, verbose error reporting, loopback modes
- Single channel configuration, each channel may have a different analog start mode, signaling protocol, etc.
- Telco network uptime and downtime, last failure history
- Remote connection via RS-232c
- 19”, 23” and wall mounting kit standard with rack mounting hardware included
- 5ft straight T1 and T1 crossover cable (for Asterisk installs), 25 pair analog cable and a 110 or 220 power cable included.
- Immediate, Wink, Loop, Ground, RevPol, ADID or CAMA
- Distinctive ring in Loop start mode
- Caller ID enabled in Loop start mode
- Low cost fully populated FXS, fully populated FXO, or modular FXS/FXO mixed mode capable
- 5-year limited warranty
|ISDN BRI Ports||No|