You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Sangoma A101E Single Span T1/E1/J1 PCIe card
The Sangoma A101 is the industry's first affordable single port T1/E1/J1 card with available Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation. It's designed for optimum voice support for smaller systems.
The Sangoma A101 supports up to 30 voice calls over a single T1, E1, or J1 line.
With Sangoma cards, you can always take advantage of hardware and software improvements, as soon as they become available. The Sangoma A101, like all cards in Sangoma's AFT family, is field upgradeable with crash-proof firmware.
Choose the Sangoma A101D and A101DE cards with Octasic's DSP hardware and certified algorithms to achieve carrier-grade echo cancellation and Voice Quality Enhancement functions on your open source or even proprietary telephone system.
Sangoma A101E Technical Specifications
- One T1/E1 port with optimum PCI Express or PCI interface for high performance voice and data applications.
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS.
- Framing: CRC-4, Non CRC4, ESF, SF, D4. Also compatible with Japans J1.
- Support for Asterisk, Yate, and FreeSWITCH PBX/IVR Projects, as well as other open source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications.
- All of Sangomas AFT products use the same base PCI interface card and the same professionally engineered firmware on the same family of Field Upgradeable Gate Arrays.
- A101E and A101DE PCI Express: 1 Lane PCI Express bus.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Includes high quality, tested RJ45 cables and short 2U mounting clips for installation in 2U rack mount servers.
- T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1, multiple channel HDLC per line for mixed data/TDM voice applications.
- Optimized per channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU.
- Use raw bitstream interfaces to support arbitrary non-standard line protocols, such as non-byte aligned monosynch or bisynch.
- WANPIPE routing stack is completely independent of TDM voice application for total system reliability.
- WANPIPE supports certified, field-tested, and reliable Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25.
Optional DSP daughterboard on the A101D
- G.1682002 echo cancellation in hardware.
- 1024 taps/128 ms tail per channel on all channel densities.
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition.
- Voice quality enhancement: Octasic music protection, acoustic echo control, and adaptive noise reduction.
- Lifetime warranty on parts and labour.
Please see our datasheet for more information on the Sangoma A101 Series
|ISDN BRI Ports||N/A|