For optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement choose the A200D Model with OctasicÂ®Daughterboard Hardware Echo Canceller. One DSP echo canceller on the A200D Base Card will support -grade hardware on all channels up to the card's maximum configuration in 24 ports with no additional CPU load. To reach this configuration, simply add additional Remoraâ„¢ cards to any base card in the A200 Series. A single or slot hosts the connection and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels. Like all the cards in the award-winning Sangoma Series Product Line, the A200 and Remoraâ„¢ system's architecture is shared with Sangoma's A101, A102, A104, and A108 cards, ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance, universal PCI or PCI Express compatibility, and crash-proof field upgradable to take advantage of enhancements, as soon they become available.
Sangoma cards guarantee error-free faxing and click-free audio on-digital links.
- From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing and interfaces, as required.
- Support for the â„¢, â„¢, â„¢, â„¢, OPALâ„¢ / projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP applications.
- Single synchronous interface for all 24 / ports.
- Four RJ11 ports per Remoraâ„¢ card.
- Dimensions: 2U : 120 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips available for installation in 2U rack-mount servers.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across interface at 132Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V busses.
- Fully 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Field upgradeable so that new features can be added when they become available.
- Power: 800mA peak, operational 300 mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V.
- Temperature range: 0 - 50Â°C.
- Shipped with standard RJ11-terminated cables.
Get the Fax on Sangoma Hardware
- With Sangoma, there is no need for a separate line to run your fax machine.
- Using / passthrough with Sangoma cards, there are no clock slips, buffer overruns, or transmit underruns that cause missed lines, blank sheets, and missed pages when faxing.
- Sangoma A200 and A400 cards synchronize perfectly with digital / cards and the atomic clock for error-free fax and modem passthrough and superior voice quality over T1 and E1 lines.
Optional DSP Echo Canceller Daughterboard on the A200D
- G.168-2002 in hardware.
- 1024 taps/128ms tail per channel on all channel densities.
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition.
- Voice quality enhancement: OctasicÂ® music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction.
- No CPU load as a result of .
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required.
- The A200 and Remoraâ„¢ cards incorporate 4-pin RJ11/4 narrow jacks, such as those used in telephone handsets.
- Each Sangoma A200 Card is shipped with four 2 m cables terminating in a narrow RJ11/4 plug at one end and a telephone-standard RJ11/6 plug at the other.
- To hardwire the A200 system, you can purchase a kit of 12 RJ11/4 plugs and a crimping tool, sold separately.
- WindowsÂ® 2003, WindowsÂ® XP, WindowsÂ® Server 2008, WindowsÂ® Vista.
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up).
FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, and EN 55022 Class A.
Technical certifications in Russia and Malaysia.
WANPIPEMONÂ®, SNMP, System logs.
The A200 consists of a Remoraâ„¢ daughterboard mounted on thecard. The Remora card has two sockets each of which can accept a -2 or -2 module. Each FXO-2 or FXS-2 module supports two FXO or FXS lines, respectively.
Up to five additional Remoraâ„¢ daughterboards can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A200 assembly, connected to the A200 by a backplane bus connector.
|ISDN BRI Ports||N/A|