The A400 Series ofvoice cards deliver superior audio quality in a 2U card that expands from two to twenty-four ports using a single interface slot.
For optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement, choose the A400D Model with OctasicDaughterboard Hardware Echo Canceller. One DSP echo canceller on the A400D Base Card will support -grade hardware on all channels, up to the card's maximum configuration in 24 ports with no additional CPU load. To reach this configuration, simply add additional Remora cards to any base card in the A400 Series.
A singleor slot hosts the connection and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels. Like all the cards in the award-winning Sangoma Series Product Line, the A400 and Remora system's architecture is shared with Sangoma's A101, A102, A104, A108 and A200 cards, ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance, universal PCI or PCI Express compatibility, and crash-proof field upgradable to take advantage of enhancements, as they become available.
Sangoma cards guarantee error-free faxing and click-free audio on-digital links.
- From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing and interfaces as required.
- Support for the , , , , OPAL / projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP applications.
- Single synchronous interface for all 24 / ports.
- Connects to punch block using the included standard 12-line colour coded telephone cable. Or choose the optional Amphenol-Y cable that connects up to 24 lines to a telephone patch panel.
- Dimensions: 2U height : 290mm x 55mm for use in a 2U chassis.
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips available for installation in 2U rack mount servers.
- 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across
host processor intervention.
interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V busses.
- Fully 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper interrupts sharing.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Field upgradeable so that new features related to voice and/or data can be added when they become available.
- Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V.
- Temperature range: 0 - 50C.
Get the Fax on Sangoma Hardware
- With Sangoma, there is no need for a separate line to run your fax machine.
- Using / passthrough with Sangoma cards, there are no clock slips, buffer overruns, or transmit underruns that cause missed lines, blank sheets, and missed pages when faxing.
- Sangoma A200 and A400 cards synchronize perfectly with digital / cards and the atomic clock for error-free fax and modem passthrough and superior voice quality over T1 and E1 lines.
Optional: DSP Echo Canceller Daughterboard on the A400D
- G.168-2002 in hardware.
- 1024 taps/128ms tail per channel on all channel densities.
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition.
- Voice quality enhancement: Octasic music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction.
- No CPU Load.
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up).
FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CISPR 22, EN 55022 Class A, CIPSR 24, AFIC-S016, IEC 60950.
Technical certifications in Russia and Malaysia
WANPIPEMON, SNMP, System logs
The A400 consists of a Remora daughterboard mounted on thecard. The Remora card has six sockets, each of which can accept a -2 or -2 module. Each FXO-2 or FXS-2 module supports two FXO or FXS lines, respectively.
Up to one additional Remora daughterboard can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A400 assembly and connected to the A400 Base Card by a backplane bus connector.
Each 12-port A400 Remora card has a robust DB25 connection to an included standard 12-line, colour-coded telephone cable that is ready for hardwiring into a punch block at theconnection.
Lifetime warranty on parts and labour