You may also be interested in the following product(s)
The A400 and Remora system expands up to 24 ports.
Superior audio quality in a card that is expandable from two to twenty-four ports in a 2U form factor, the Sangoma A400 FXO/ FXS card is a high-density version of the popular A200 model.
For optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement, choose the A400D Model with Echo Cancellation Hardware. One DSP echo canceller on the A400D Base Card will support Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels, up to the cards maximum configuration in 24 ports with no additional CPU load.
To reach this configuration, simply add additional Remora cards to any base card in the A400 Series. A single PCI or PCI Express slot hosts the connection and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels.
Like all the cards in the award-winning Sangoma AFT Series Product Line, the A400 and Remora systems architecture is shared with Sangomas A101, A102, A104, A108 and A200 cards, ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance,
universal PCI or PCI Express compatibility, and crash-proof field upgradable firmware to take advantage of enhancements, as they become available.
Sangoma cards guarantee error-free faxing and click-free audio on analog-digital links.*
• From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing FXO and FXS interfaces, as required.
• Support for Asterisk, FreeSwitch, and Yate as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
• Single synchronous PCI interface for all 24 FXO/FXS ports.
• Connects to punch block using the included standard 12-line colour coded telephone cable. Or choose the optional Amphenol-Y cable, shown below that connects up to 24 lines to a telephone patch panel. (Sold Separately.)
Optional Amphenol-Y Cable.
• Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 290 mm x 55 mm for use in 2U chassis.
• Includes both standard and short 2U compatible mounting clips for installation in 2U rack-mount servers.
• 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
• Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses.
• Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, and proper sharing of PCI interrupts.
• Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Field upgradable so that new features can be added when they become available.
• Power: 800 mA peak, operational 300 mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V.
• Temperature range: 0 - 50 C.
*Hardware echo cancellation option required.
|ISDN BRI Ports||N/A|