The A400 and Remora system expands up to 24 ports.
Superior audio quality in a card that is expandable from two to twenty-four ports in a 2U form factor, the Sangoma A400 FXO/ FXS card is a high-density version of the popular A200 model.
For optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement, choose the A400D Model with Echo Cancellation Hardware. One DSP echo canceller on the A400D Base Card will support Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels, up to the cardâ€™s maximum configuration in 24 ports with no additional CPU load.
To reach this configuration, simply add additional Remora cards to any base card in the A400 Series. A single PCI or PCI Express slot hosts the connection and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels.
Like all the cards in the award-winning Sangoma AFT Series Product Line, the A400 and Remora systemâ€™s architecture is shared with Sangomaâ€™s A101, A102, A104, A108 and A200 cards, ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance,
universal PCI or PCI Express compatibility, and crash-proof field upgradable firmware to take advantage of enhancements, as they become available.
Sangoma cards guarantee error-free faxing and click-free audio on analog-digital links.*
• From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing FXO and FXS interfaces, as required.
• Support for AsteriskÂ®, FreeSwitch, and Yate as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
• Single synchronous PCI interface for all 24 FXO/FXS ports.
• Connects to punch block using the included standard 12-line colour coded telephone cable. Or choose the optional Amphenol-Y cable, shown below that connects up to 24 lines to a telephone patch panel. (Sold Separately.)
Optional Amphenol-Y Cable.
• Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 290 mm x 55 mm for use in 2U chassis.
• Includes both standard and short 2U compatible mounting clips for installation in 2U rack-mount servers.
• 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
• Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses.
• Fully PCI 2.2 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, and proper sharing of PCI interrupts.
• Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Field upgradable so that new features can be added when they become available.
• Power: 800 mA peak, operational 300 mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V.
• Temperature range: 0 - 50 Â°C.
*Hardware echo cancellation option required.
|ISDN BRI Ports||N/A|