4 Ports BRI + 2 Ports FXS 2 BRI and 1 RJ11 PCI-e Card
With the FlexBRI, now you can connect yourLines into your system using only one interface card.
Ideal for small or home offices, Sangoma's industry-leading hybrid FlexBRI solution will seamlessly integrate yourfax machine with your phone system, using only one or slot and will fit in even the smallest 1U servers.
A singleor slot hosts the connection for up to 4 ports of and 2 ports of or and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels with absolutely no signaling issues. The card is 100% configurable.
Telco-grade, hardwareis included!
- 4 ports of are supported. Mix TE and NT modes, as required. Changing modes requires no jumpersâ€”simply invert the colour-coded module.
- 2 ports of or are supported.
- Supports Â®, â„¢, â„¢, â„¢, / projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR or VoIP applications.
- Single or interface. Autosense compatibility with 5V and 3.3V PCI busses.
- Fully 2.2 and compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts.
- Dimensions: 2U : 187mm x 55mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Short 2U compatible mounting clips included for installation in 2U rackmount servers and high quality, tested 2m 8-pin RJ45 port splitter cables, and two narrow RJ11/4 â€“ RJ11/6 cables included.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable programming with multiple operating modes. Add new features related to voice and/or data when they become available.
- Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3V or 5V.
- Temperature range: 0Â° â€“ 50Â°C.
- Optimized DMA stream and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU.
- Raw bitstream interfaces can be used to support arbitrary non-standard line , such as non-byte aligned monosynch or bisynch.
- WANPIPEÂ® supports certified, field tested and reliable , , HDLC and .
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up).
FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CE, TBR 1
WANPIPEMON, SNMP, System logs.
B-Series hardware comes with a 5-year warranty