The Vega 200 VoIP gateway connects digital telephony equipment to IP networks.
Each E1/T1 interface can be independently configured as network side or terminal side. The Vega 200 gateway can therefore be connected to a PBX & the PSTN simultaneously. This configuration provides:
- No disruption to the configuration of existing equipment
- Flexibility & choice for call routing
Service Provider Applications:
- Customer premises gateway for SIP trunking
- Low-density PSTN gateway
- Survivability for IP phones
- Enterprise VoIP networking
- PSTN trunking for IP-PBXs
- Enterprise IP telephony gateway
Open, Non–Proprietary Interfaces - The Vega 200 gateway supports the following signalling schemes:
- ETSI ISDN
- NI1, NI2, AT&T 5ESS, DMS100
- ISO QSIG Basic Call & QSIG feature transparency
- Channel Associated Signalling (CAS)
All Vega gateways support SIP, H.323 & T.38 FAX.
The Vega 200 gateway has proven interoperability with a wide range of existing telecommunications & VoIP equipment.
|ISDN BRI Ports||No|
|Protocols Supported||SIP, H.323|
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.723.1, G.729A|
|Downloads||Vega 200 Series Datasheet|