The Vega 5000is designed to simplify the integration of legacy phone systems to IP infrastructure. The Vega 5000 connects analog handsets & devices to an IP network, typically either an internet telephony service provider ( ) or a corporate network, while providing two additional network-facing analog ports for connection to telephone lines or an analog .
Vega 5000gateways are available with 16, 24, 32, or 50 ports (for connection to standard analog telephones) & 2 ports (for connection to telephone lines or a ).
Service Provider Applications:
- Customer premises for SIP trunking
- FXS endpoints for IP Centrex
- Survivability for IP phones
- Enterprise VoIP networking
- Enterprise IP gateway
Open, Non-Proprietary Interfaces
- All Vega gateways support SIP, H.323 and T.38 fax
- The can be configured for different country requirements, such as tones and line impedance.
- All Vega gateways have proven interoperability with a wide range of existing telecommunications & VoIP equipment
Lifeline PSTN Backup
When powered the Vega can route calls to or from the twoports. Under power failure conditions the two FXO ports provide a hard-wired bypass to two ports allowing calls to be made even under this failure condition.
ENP â€“ Enhanced Network Proxy (Optional)
This option enables continuity of service during/SIP outage and may be configured to operate in a number of ways including:
- Standalone proxy
- IP device survivability
- IP device call routing
- Emergency call routing
- SIP to SIP call routing
- With up to 50 ports in a chassis that is only 1U high & half a rack deep, these gateways provide exceptional density
|ISDN BRI Ports||No|
|Protocols Supported||SIP, H.323|
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.723.1, G.729A|
|Downloads||Vega 5000 Series Datasheet|