The snom 820 IP phone is the beginning of a new business phone series from snom.
With its large high-resolution TFT color display (3.5”, 320 x 240 pixels) the snom 820 offers a brilliant depiction of call lists, phone directories, and caller information via the integrated XML browser.
The wideband technology used in the handset captures more than double of the spectrum of voice frequencies that by standard phones. This means the audio quality can be compared to FM radio. On speakerphone a Class D amplifier reliably suppresses interference noise.
Additionally, the new snom 820 WiFi enables you to install the phone in any surrounding you are. Whatever you prefer, the snom 820 is prepared for any option: Power over plug, Power over Ethernet (PoE) or WiFi.
The snom 820 offers all conveniences snom customers have come to expect. As security is one of the main requests, snom always assumed this responsibility in a very serious way. So features like secure VPN, TLS and SRTP are an integral part of the 820s firmware.
But the snom 820 also offers a wide range of functions particularly relevant to the business world, like three-party conferencing, polyphonic ringtones, and up to twelve different SIP identities. To guarantee maximum comfort the user interface of the snom 820 is designed for a clear, intuitive operation.
All phone keys are arranged to be easy to see and reach from almost any angle, regardless of whether the snom 820 is set up with the footstand in the high or low position.
- High-resolution TFT color display
- Comfortable and intuitive menu structure
- Caller identification on display
- Directory (250 entries)
- Import/export of directory/phonebook
- Speed dial
- Local dial plan
- Lists of missed, received, and dialed calls (100 entries each)
- Indication of calls on hold
- Clock with automatic daylight-saving time, call timer
- Call blocking (deny list)
- Handling of up to 12 calls simultaneously
- Auto answer mode
- Ringtone selection, VIP ringtones, import of individual ringtones
- URL dialing support
- DND mode (do not disturb)
- Speakerphone (full duplex)
- Keyboard lock
- Extremely easy WiFi connection via USB 1.1
- Unattended and attended transfer
- Hold music (if supported by PBX)
- Call forwarding
- 3-way conferencing (bridge on phone)
- Call park, call pickup (if supported by PBX)
- Call completion on busy/not available
- Client Matter Code (CMC)
- Call waiting/switching between calls
- RTP multicast paging
- Multiple audio device support
|Power Adapter Included||No|