Snom 821 IP Phone (Black) replaces the snom 820 as the entry model of a new generation of snom VoIP business phones. With this new 8xx series, currently consisting of the snom 821 and the snom 870, two main requirements of modern telephony are realized without compromises in one device: mature VoIP technology and a design in a class of its own. The phone user interface is designed to be operated intuitively. The keys are positioned so as to be easily seen and used from any angle, regardless of whether the snom 821 is set up with the footstand in the high or low position.
- High-resolution TFT color display (8,9 cm (3,5") 320 x 240pxl)
- integrated 1 Gigabit switch
- Comfortable and intuitive menu structure
- 5-way conferencing (bridge on phone)
- Caller identification on display
- Directory (250 entries)
- Import/export of directory/phonebook
- Speed dial
- Local dial plan
- Lists of missed, received, and dialed calls (100 entries each)
- Indication of calls on hold
- Clock with automatic daylight-saving time, call timer
- Call blocking (deny list)
- Handling of up to 12 calls simultaneously
- ...and many more, see snom 821 datasheet for full detail
|Task Level||Mid-Level, Executive|
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.722, G.723.1, G.726, G.729A, GSM 6.10|
|RJ45 Ports||2x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s|
|PoE Compatible||Yes (802.3af Compatible)|
|Power Adapter Included||No|
By ValueInno good features ,
- The virtual key interface is nice as it lights up the screen for up to 12 lines/BLFs on the screen while in use. This is extremely helpful in seeing who is on the phone. We have had issues with echo on the speakerphone using G722. G711 is fine, I am not sure if snom has issued a fix for the G722 speaker issue.
By jdornbos good phone! ,
- This phone works great and the plug-n-play auto provisioning with Snom One makes these even more enjoyable.
By VEEP Functional phone, great quality ,
- great high tech phone. works well in our applications. the user interface is like a german car, but once you get used to it, it works well.
By Victor McElwain Echo Issues with Speaker Phone ,
- If your using the HD voice your going to have an echo with speakerphone. It's pretty bad and there is no eta from the manufacturer on how to fix it.