You may also be interested in the following product(s)
HP 4110 Lync Optimized IP Phone
Snom HP 4110 IP Phone is a Microsoft® Lync optimized common area telephone. HP 4110 IP Phones are standalone, cost-effective, and mainstream phones that are ideal for deployments in common areas such as lobbies. The HP 4110 IP Phone provides Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity as well as an optional power adapter. Simplified wall-mount capability provides easy installation. The HP 4110 IP Phones are well suited for "hot-desking" applications. Users can log into their Microsoft Lync user accounts by entering their PINs on the phones, which allows them to access voicemail, personal contacts, and any customized user profile settings.
- MS Lync optimized common area phone
- Standalone operation in a Lync environment
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity
- Well suited for "hot-desking" applications
- Simplified wall-mount capability
HP 4110 Lync Optimized IP Phone Features
- Microsoft Real Time Audio (RTA) technology — Designed for both high-quality wideband and narrowband voice over IP (VoIP) applications
- G.722 support — Wideband audio that delivers voice calls with superior audio quality
- G.711(A-law, µ-law) support — Provides support for legacy voice encoding
- Codecs and Acoustic Performance — Support available for codec and acoustic performance requirements including VAD (Voice activity detection), CNG (Comfort noise generation), AEC (Acoustic echo cancellation), DTMF tone generation/DTMF event RTP payload, Packet loss concealment, Low latency audio packet transmission, Adaptive jitter buffers, Background noise suppression, AGC (Automatic gain control), Dynamic noise reduction and Volume control for each audio output
- Handset and Speakerphone Audio outputs — Handset supports wideband and Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) support. Full duplex speakerphone supports acoustic echo cancellation and provides wideband speaker and microphone.
- User Interface and languages — Provides 3.5" TFT Display (320 x 240 pixels) with Unicode character capability. Display features LCD backlight with automatic display dimming on idle.
- Software features — Basic Mode supports Contacts, Photos,Standard Enterprise IP-PBX features such as CAC, Survivability, E911 (US only), call park, etc.. Also provides teleworker support. Enhanced Mode provides individual voice mail listings, calendar and Join Conference features.
- LED — Provides LEDs including Mute, Speaker, and Ringing/In Call/Hold.
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.722|
|RJ45 Ports||2x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s|
|PoE Compatible||Yes (802.3af Compatible)|
|Power Adapter Included||No|