Snom HP 4120 IP Phone Series is optimized for use with Microsoft® Lync™ Unified Communications, and can support Office 365, Microsoft's familiar Office desktop suite combined with the latest, cloud-based versions of Microsoft's next-generation communications and collaboration services.
All Lync-optimized IP phone features are supported by the HP 4120 IP Phone Series, including Microsoft's "Better Together" mode, which leverages Lync's powerful collaboration capabilities. The HP 4120 IP Phone Series is ideal for small enterprises and small-to-medium size businesses who wish to reduce infrastructure spending and provide the benefits of unified communications delivered through cloud services.
- Optimized for seamless operation with MS Lync unified communications
- Support for Microsoft Office 365 integration
- Support for Microsoft "Better Together" mode
- Easy phone installation with PoE connectivity
- Microsoft Real Time Audio (RTA) technology — Designed for both high-quality wideband and narrowband voice over IP (VoIP) applications
- G.722 support — Wideband audio that delivers voice calls with superior audio quality
- G.711(A-law, µ-law) support — Provides support for legacy voice encoding
- Codecs and Acoustic Performance — Support available for codec and acoustic performance requirements including VAD (Voice activity detection), CNG (Comfort noise generation), AEC (Acoustic echo cancellation), DTMF tone generation/DTMF event RTP payload, Packet loss concealment, Low latency audio packet transmission, Adaptive jitter buffers, Background noise suppression, AGC (Automatic gain control), Dynamic noise reduction and Volume control for each audio output
- Handset and Speakerphone Audio outputs — Handset supports wideband and Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) support. Full duplex speakerphone (compliant with IEEE 1329 Type 1) supports acoustic echo cancellation and provides wideband speaker and microphone.
- User Interface and languages — Provides 3.5" TFT Display (320 x 240 pixels) with Unicode character capability. Display features LCD backlight with automatic display dimming on idle.
- Software features — Basic Mode supports Contacts, Photos,Standard Enterprise IP-PBX features such as CAC, Survivability, E911 (US only), call park, etc.. Also provides teleworker support. Enhanced Mode provides individual voice mail listings, calendar and Join Conference features.
- LED — Provides Presence Indicator. Other LEDs include Mute, Speaker, Ringing/In Call/Hold, Headset and Voicemail.
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.722|
|RJ45 Ports||2x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s|
|PoE Compatible||Yes (802.3af Compatible)|
|Power Adapter Included||No|