snom m9r Cordless w/Base
The snom m9r is the next generation DECT handheld that empowers users with the convenience of wireless communication along with the widely accepted benefits and feature richness of Voice-over-IP telephony. The snom m9r promises to deliver excellent speech quality.
Furthermore the snom m9r naturally can be integrated into several SIP based IPPBXs. Supporting 4 concurrent calls and the ability to connect up to 9 handsets, the snom m9r provides excellent value for money and is ideally suited for business and private usage.
By combining professional functions of versatile business communication with the intuitive features of the mobile-carrier world, the snom m9r is ideally suited for professional and private use alike.
As a further benefit, users requiring mobility in larger dwellings can pair the snom m9r with a DECT repeater to extend the signal coverage according to their needs. In this configuration, the DECT handsets registered to the base station can be used either in the base station or the repeater coverage area, thereby providing users with greater freedom in mobility.
- Extend the range with a m9r Repeater
- Interference-free telephony
- 100+ hours standby time
- High interoperability
- Voice encryption
- Security (TLS, SRTP, preinstalled X.509 certificate)
- Colour Picture Caller-ID
- IPv6 ready
- Up to 9 handsets per base station
- Up to 4 simultaneous calls per base station
- Intercom, alarm and calendar function
- Voice encryption
|Task Level||Entry, Mid-Level, Executive, Receptionist|
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.722, G.726, G.729|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
By Sascha Quick Delivery, Good Phone ,
- Delivery was quick and item arrived as expected. The M9R is a little hard to figure how to configure (gotta configure through the base station) if you're used to configuring Snom 360, 370's, etc. But once you figure out how to get the base station to open up registration temporarily to new handsets it's fairly straightforward after that.
By MW Great ,
- Great product and fast shipping!