NEW Firmware Update Available for Jabra Speak 410: Click Here for version 1.8.0.
No shouting, no noisy re-positioning of the speaker Jabra Speak™ 410 features a built-in, omni-directional microphone and a powerful speaker that enable 360-degree coverage of up to 1 meter. This gives your employees a professional conference call solution wherever they choose to place the call.
- On-device call control features - Omni-direction microphone and 360-degree coverage - Compact design with integrated cable management and lightweight travel case - Built-in ringer - Built-in 3.5mm headset port - LED indicators - High fidelity speaker - True wideband sound and full duplex audio - Built-in echo cancellation
- AVRCP: NoThis device does not support AVRCP, meaning you cannot control your music directly from the device
- Auto Pairing: NoThis device does not support Auto Pairing
- Connectivity: USBThis device is connected via USB
- Music Streaming: YesDevice can stream music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player
- Jabra PC Suite: YesJabra PC Suite enables remote call control with Jabra headsets and the latest generation of UC and IP softphones. Wireless headset users can answer and end calls away from their desk and softphone. With a corded headset, Jabra PC Suite gives you a number of remote call control functions either directly from your headset or from in-line buttons on the cord.The seamless integration between headset and softphone allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. This freedom improves work efficiency and ergonomics throughout the day.
- Frequency Response: Wideband|HifiFrequency Response describes the range of frequencies a speaker can produce, measured in Hertz
- Digital Signal Processing: YesDigital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Microphone Type: Omni Directional/noise filterEnhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Microphone Sensitivity: Standard (E-STD)Standard (STD) variation microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver and is used in most telephone devices.
- Mute function: YesMute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
Battery & Power
- USB Charging: NoThis device cannot be charged via a USB cable
- Changeable Covers: NoThis device does not support changeable covers
- Wearing Style: N/AWearing Style refers to the different ways you can wear a headset
Certification and Standards
- Certified by Microsoft
- Certified by Cisco
- Certified by Avaya
|Power Adapter Included||No|