Say hello to the TalkSwitch cordless DECT phone for small business. With its
crystal clear sound quality and extensive battery life, the TalkSwitch TS-860i
gives you the freedom to break away from your
desktop. It's the ideal phone for small businesses on the move.
With a sleek design and sturdy construction, the TS-860i is a
high-performance wireless TalkSwitch extension that's packed with features and
easy to use.
Don't get tangled up with complicated wiring. The TalkSwitch TS-860i saves
you from wiring phone connections to those hard-to-reach places. You can put a
TS-860i extension handset with its own extension number anywhere in your office
without having to worry about the nearest phone jack. The number of TS-860i
handsets you use is only limited by your TalkSwitch system's capacity for IP
extensions and by the number of bases you want to deploy.
The TalkSwitch TS-860i works as both an IP and analog phone, so you connect
the way you want traditional or VoIP. TalkSwitch TS-850i handsets work as IP
extensions and can optionally connect to a traditional phone line. Get the best
of both worlds for teleworkers - connect to office and home phone lines from the
same cordless handset.
- Range up to 1000 feet (300m) outside, 150 feet (50m) inside
- Superior sound quality
- Multiple handset capability: up to 3 handsets
- Multiple bases per system
- Up to 3 simultaneous calls
- Long life: 10 hours talk and 200 hours standby time per charge
- Backlit color display
- Message waiting light
- 9 polyphonic ring tones
- Adjustable key sounds
- Hybrid analog or IP phone operation
- Call log for incoming, outgoing and missed calls
- 170-entry phone book
- 12-key numerical keypad
- 2.5 mm headset jack
- Independent volume setting for speaker and handset
- Belt clip
- Music on hold
- 6 levels of receiver volume
- 6 levels of ringer volume
- Low battery and out of range warnings
- Call transfer, call hold, 3-way conference, mute
- Park, unpark and page with * commands
- Caller ID
- Optional auto-answer and hang up when the handset is lifted from or returned to the charging cradle
This product complies with standards in Part 68 of the FCC Rules.
The TS-860i telephone is intended for use only behind a TalkSwitch PBX.