The Viking DNA-510 is a digital mass notification announcer, capable of providing up to 2 minutes of digitally recorded voice emergency instructions and alert tones over your existing paging system.
The DNA-510 connects to a phone line, analog phone system station or a phone system’s unused trunk/line input allowing you to securely page, trigger emergency messages and/or alert tones and program the unit from any remote touch tone phone.
When activated, the DNA-510 will interrupt any current paging or background music and inject an emergency voice message and/or alert tone over your paging system. A live page can also be announced.
The DNA-510 can be programmed to repeat one 2 minute message, two 1 minute messages, four 30 second messages or five 24 second messages. It can also be programmed with 10 different alert tones for emergency mass notification of: evacuation, lock down, severe weather, fire, hazardous material release, tornado, flash flood, terrorist alert, all-clear, etc.
CLICK HERE to hear the different alert tones
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Up to 2 minutes of total message record time
- Record up to 5 different emergency messages
- Ten different emergency alert tones:
1. Code 3 Temporal (ANSI S3.41) Slow Whoop
2. Hi/Low Siren
3. Wail Siren
4. Alert horn
5. Attack Siren
6. Fast Sweep Siren
7. March Time Horn
10. 1K Hz Steady Tone
- Call progress detection for automatic hang up on CPC, busy signal, dial tone or silence
- Separate volume controls for paging, messages and alert tones
- Automatically interrupts current page or background music to inject emergency announcement, alert tones or live page
- Programmable trigger input to activate a message and/or alert tone
- N.O. & N.C. trigger output contacts for activating flashing beacon (BLK-3-EWP), Alarm Dialer (K-202-DVA), etc.
- Security code to prevent fraudulent use
- Connects directly to an unused line input (trunk) or station port of a phone system or to a dedicated phone line