The SA-25 can directly drive up to 25 self amplified speakers. Speakers can be the Viking model SA-1S self amplifier ceiling speaker, the Viking model SA-1H self amplified paging horn (pending). The SA-25 is backwards compatible with the older legacy Valcom and Bogen self amplified speakers, or any combination of the above. The Viking self amplifier speakers have the added advantage of only requiring a one pair wire loop to install all the non polarity sensitive speakers. The provided SA-IR Infrared Remote controls volume, mute, and enable/disable background music at each speaker as required.
The SA-25 provides paging, loud ringing, and background music when connected to electronic or 1A2 Key systems, PABX’s, No-KSU phones, multi-line phones, as well as IP phone systems (that have an analog FXS or FXO port). The SA-25 paging control unit can interface with a paging port or a ringing analog FXS, CO/Centrex line, PABX/KSU station port or an FXO, unused telephone line input (trunk port).
The SA-25 will generate loud ringing from a ringing analog line or from a dry contact closure. Either a loud electronic warble sound or one of three other soft chime sounds may be selected. An external “night transfer” switch can be added to turn loud ringing on or off in night bell applications. If a music source is connected to the SA-25, background music can be enabled or disabled at any Viking self amplifier speaker using the provided SA-IR infrared remote control. Background music is inhibited during paging. The SA-25 is easy to install and comes complete with a power supply. The Viking model SA-X12 Expander / Adapter can be used if additional self amplified speakers are required.
- Includes (1) SA-IR Infrared Remote Control
- Easy to install
- Drive up to 25 self amplified speakers
- Separate volume controls for Auxiliary Input, Paging, Ringing Tones and Background Music
- Choose from up to 4 loud ringing sounds:
- Electronic warble (traditional loud ringer)
- Double gong (two identical “gong” tones)
- Quadruple chime (four descending chime tones)
- Door chime (ding-dong)
- Provides loud ringing or night bell
- Night transfer switch input
- Page from a ringing C.O. line, Centrex line, paging port, unused phone system trunk input (FXO), or ringing analog station port (FXS)
- Can provide background music from an external source
- 600 Ohm output to cascade to additional units
- Use multiple units to drive more self amplified speakers
- Expandable 12 speakers at a time with the Viking model SA-X12 Expander / Adapter