The HF-3W handsfree paging unit allows employees to respond to a paging message without reaching for the telephone. It is perfect for use in city desks, shipping and service applications where quick answers are needed.
The HF-3W generates its own talk battery and will interface with unused trunk ports on PABX’s and key systems, and single line phones, as well as some telephone systems with a two-way paging port and a contact closure.
Simply page the intended employee with a question and they can respond by speaking toward the paging horn.
Paging and talk-back volume sensitivity controls are provided.
- City Desks
- Shipping Docks
- Manufacturing Plants
- Service Counters
- Parts Departments
- Improved audio circuitry
- Alert tone
- Selectable "Push-to-Talk" feature for noisy environments
- 28V DC talk battery
- 3 watts of paging power
- Compatible with some two-way paging ports
- Background music input
- May be integrated into existing paging system
- (1) 25AE paging horn included
- 25-50 foot talk-back range
- Optional second speaker may be added
- 1 year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC 1.25A, UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 133mm x 89mm x 44mm (5.25" x 3.5" x 1.75")
- Shipping Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lbs.)
- Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non- condensing humidity
- Talk Battery: 28V DC
- Speaker: (1) 25AE 8 ohm 5 watt horn included, (2) maximum
- Maximum Speaker Run: 152 m (500 ft) maximum, 18 AWG
- Amplifier: 3 watt output power
- Connections: 10 pin screw terminal strip