With Vu TelePresence 720P Enterprise Edition you can experience the richness of face to face physical meetings with eye contact, life like image quality in Full High Definition, distortion free sound and the ease of use of a simple Instant messenger-like user interface.
Vu TelePresence offers HD video quality, support for dual displays, screen sharing, recording of meetings and 4+1 way multi-party conferencing. VU Telepresence can be deployed both on the Internet for easy calling between organizations (B2B) as well as deployed on internal private company networks for internal collaboration needs.
The Vu TelePresence Enterprise Edition also brings in features such as:-
- • H.323 based signaling (in addition to the SIP and XMPP protocols that were supported earlier)
- • G.722 wide-band Audio codec for better audio reproduction whilst in interoperability mode
- • 16:9 aspect ratio
- • HD audio
- • Ability to take the recording off the unit
- • Stand-alone mode for internal-only network deployment scenarios
- • Faster screen sharing
- • Improved user interface for enhanced usability
- • 30-day satisfaction guarantee!
- • 3-year manufacturer warranty with extension option
Include: Media Control Unit/Codec, 720p HD quality camera, microphone, speaker, keyboard and mouse. (HD-TV not included)
- • Interoperability – able to speak to other Telepresence systems “H.264, H.323 and SIP protocol enabled” (point to point
- compatibility with many other providers, without the high cost of implementation)
- • Ability to work in standalone mode without using our cloud servers - which was a requirement for customers wanting to
- deploy this within internal networks.
- • HDMI based audio output
- • Innovative graphical interface
- • Multi-party conferencing (VU to VU) up to 5 participants
- • Standards based embedded encryption (128-bit AES) and password access.
- • Multi-screen configuration
- • Desktop sharing and collaboration
- • Plug-and-play setup
- • Stand-alone mode (no need for access to VU’s cloud servers)
- • You can turn every room into a Tele point at a fraction of the cost
- • Recording function (1,500 hours of HD storage space)
- • Runs on low bandwidth (1.2 mbps for HD quality, below 1.2 mbps is SD)
- • Presentation Mode (Allows screen sharing via wireless laptop for presentation visuals)
- • Real time collaboration tool (All linked units can manipulate documents linked to the conference via presentation mode)
- • Dual Monitor capable (HDMI and VGA supported)
- • The cameras remote control lets you pan, tilt and zoom in on the stuff that matters.
- • LinPhone PC client interoperability technology (Link with Laptop/Desktop users
- • You can also connect multi-users (Skype, Google talk, web-based apps) with third-party bridge services like Blue Jeans,
- Vidtel, Glow point, etc
Minimum Bandwidth Requirements for 720P version (assumes asynchronous mode):
- Point to Point - 800 kbps at each site
- 3-Way - 1.8 mbps at each site
- 4-Way - 2.2 mbps at each site
- 5-Way - 3.2 mbps at each site
Sample ROI Chart: