Specifically designed for use in high-noise environments, the VXi BlueParrott Xpressway is a wireless noise-canceling headset for Bluetooth mobile phones or other Bluetooth-enabled devices. With its advanced noise-canceling and Xtreme Noise Suppression technologies, the VXi BlueParrott Xpressway minimizes even the most excessive background noise, so you can hear and be heard, wherever you are.
Easy to set up and use, the VXi BlueParrott Xpressway gives you up to 16 hours of talk time on a single charge. Add its choice of three popular wearing stylesheadband, earhook and neckbandand the VXi BlueParrott Xpressway delivers the comfort and capability you need to talk all day long.
- Advanced noise-canceling and Xtreme Noise Suppression technologies block out city traffic, road noise and even the roar of an 18-wheeler's engine.
- High-quality audio receiver with a wide volume adjustment range provides crystal-clear conversations even in the noisiest environments.
- The Extended Talk feature provides over 16 hours of continuous talk time and up to 150 hours of standby time on a single charge.
- Bluetooth technology provides wireless connectivity with a functional range of up to 66 feet.
- 128-bit encryption offers safe, secure and private conversations.
- Multipoint Connection allows you to easily connect to and switch between two Bluetooth devices (such as another mobile phone or laptop computer).
- One-touch multifunction button for power on/off, call answer/end, voice dial, call waiting and pairing commands.
- Comes with multiple wearing styles in each package: over-the-ear, over-the-head and behind-the-neck.
- Three charging options included: AC charger for home or hotel use, DC charger for vehicle use and USB cable for charging via computer.
- One-year warranty.
|Headset Wearing Style||Over-The-Ear, Convertible, Over-The-Head, Behind-The-Head, Monaural|
|Connects To||Mobile Phone / Device, Others, PC / Soft Phone|
|Quick Disconnect Options||No|
|Sound/Voice Tube Option||No|
|Audio Control||Volume Control|
|Mobile Technologies||Multi-Point, Voice Dial|