XE2000 is a stand-alone, pre-configured, out-of-the-box Asterisk IP PBX optimized for businesses with high call volumes and / or additional communications applications
The XE2000 is an Elastix Asterisk IP PBX system supporting various combinations of telephony ports. The stand-alone XE2000 base unit may be equipped with up to 32 analog FXS/FXO ports, up to 8 BRI ports, and 1 E1/T1 PRI, 1 T1 CAS, or 1 E1 R2 port in a single, 19" 2U chassis. Additional PSTN / Analog phone ports can be provided by connecting external Astribank units via the USB2 ports, for a total of up to 160 PSTN / Analog phones ports, up to 200 users and up to 45 concurrent calls.
The robust XE2000 comes standard with a dual hard drive (RAID1), redundant fans for cooling, internal backup and restore, front panel USB access, and two Ethernet ports to allow separation of IP voice and data traffic for improved voice quality and increased throughput.
A multi-function LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) on the XE2000 allows the system administrator to perform several of the most common functions directly on the front panel of the IP-PBX without having to attach a keyboard and monitor. The touch panel uses a text-based menu tree to facilitate monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting of the entire telephony system.
Also available with the XE2000 is the Xorcom Rapid Recovery™ backup utility, provided on Disk-on-Key. XE2000 units with an FXS module support Xorcom Rapid PA to provide public address functionality to Asterisk installations, and are also offered with I/O ports to support a wide array of peripheral devices.
The XE2000 comes in a professional industry standard 19” 2U rack-mountable chassis.
Up to four Astribank units may be connected to a single XE2000 server using different USB 2.0 ports, a USB 2.0 hub or USB 2.0 PCI card.
- Complete, stand alone IP-PBX for medium-sized businesses and enterprises (SMB and SME)
- Complete telephony system for hotels and condominiums (add on)
- CLEC (Competitive Local Exchange Carriers) IP-PBX
- Various combinations of FXS, FXO, BRI ISDN and PRI/CAS/R2 ports
- Supports SIP and IAX2 phones and trunks
- From 8 to 32 analog lines/extensions integrated into the unit
- Up to 8 BRI ISDN ports
- Single ISDN PRI (E1/T1) T1 CAS, or E1 R2 port
- Up to 4 external Astribank USB channel banks
- Up to 45 concurrent calls
- Supports auxiliary appliances (door locks, alarm systems). Available for models that feature I/O ports.
- FreePBX™ - Easy-to-use Web interface for Asterisk and network setup
- Advanced support and maintenance features:
- Rapid Tunneling™ - opens a secured direct SSH tunneling to our support engineers upon user's request. Get our direct support wherever you are, behind firewalls and NATs.
- Internet updates
- Configuration export / import