XE3000 is a heavy-duty, stand-alone, pre-configured,
out-of-the-box Asterisk IP PBX optimized for businesses with high
call volumes and / or additional communication
The XE3000 is an Elastix Asterisk IP PBX system supporting various combinations of telephony ports. The stand-alone XE3000 base unit may be equipped with up to 32 analog FXS/FXO ports, up to 8 BRI ISDN ports, and up to 4 E1/T1 PRI, 4 T1 CAS, or 4 E1 R2 ports in a single, 19" 2U chassis. Additional PSTN/analog phone ports can be provided by connecting external Astribank units via the USB2 ports, for a total of up to 672 PSTN/analog phones ports, up to 1000 users and up to 480 concurrent calls.
The robust XE3000 comes standard with a dual hard drive (RAID1), redundant fans for cooling, internal backup and restore, front panel USB access, and two Ethernet ports to allow separation of IP voice and data traffic for improved voice quality and increased throughput.
A multi-function LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) on the XE3000 allows the system administrator to perform several of the most common functions directly on the front panel of the IP-PBX without having to attach a keyboard and monitor. The touch panel uses a text-based menu tree to facilitate monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting of the entire telephony system.
Also available with the XE3000 is the Xorcom Rapid Recovery™ backup utility, provided on Disk-on-Key. XE3000 units with an FXS module support Xorcom Rapid PA to provide public address functionality to Asterisk installations, and are also offered with I/O ports to support a wide array of peripheral devices.
XE3000 comes in a professional industry standard 19” 2U rack-mountable chassis.
Up to 20 Astribank units may be connected to a single XE3000 server using different USB 2.0 ports, a USB 2.0 hub or USB 2.0 PCI card.
- Complete, heavy duty stand alone IP-PBX for large businesses
- Complete telephony system for hotels and condominiums (add on)
- CLEC (Competitive Local Exchange Carriers) IP-PBX
- Various combinations of FXS, FXO, BRI ISDN and PRI, CAS or R2 ports
- Supports SIP and IAX2 phones and trunks
- From 8 to 32 analog lines/extensions integrated into the unit
- Up to 4 PRI (E1/T1), T1 CAS, or R2 (E1) ports
- Up to 8 BRI ISDN ports
- Up to 20 external Astribank USB channel banks
- Up to 480 concurrent calls
- Supports auxiliary appliances (door locks, alarm systems). Available for models that feature I/O ports.
- FreePBX™ - Easy-to-use Web interface for Asterisk and network setup
- Advanced support and maintenance features:
- Rapid Tunneling™ - opens a secured direct SSH tunneling to our support engineers upon user's request. Get our direct support wherever you are, behind firewalls and NATs.
- Internet updates
- Configuration export / import