The XR1000 is an Asterisk based small business VoIP PBX system supporting various combinations of telephony ports. The device supports up to 16 analog phone ports, up to 8 BRI ports, up to 50 users and 10 concurrent calls.
Also available with the XR1000 is the Xorcom Rapid Recovery backup utility, provided on Disk-on-Key. XR1000 units with an FXS module support Xorcom Rapid PA to provide public address functionality to Asterisk installations, and are also offered with I/O ports to support a wide array of peripheral devices.
Small Business VoIP PBX Applications
- Complete, stand alone IP-PBX for small businesses (SOHO)
- End point for distributed IP-PBX (offices connected to headquarters)
- CLEC (Competitive Local Exchange Carriers) Asterisk IP-PBX
Features of the XR1000 Small Business VoIP PBX
- Various combinations of FXS, FXO, and BRI
- Supports SIP and IAX2 phones and trunks
- 8 or 16 analog lines/extensions
- 1-8 BRI ports
- 10 concurrent calls
- Supports auxiliary appliances (door locks, alarm systems etc.)
- Easy-to-use Web interface for Asterisk and network setup
- Advanced provisioning and maintenance features:
- Restore button restores the unit to default factory setup
- Rescue button - this essential developer feature allows restoration of the unit even after the actual code has been damaged by improper modifications
- Rapid Tunneling™ - opens a secured direct SSH tunneling to our support engineers upon user's request. Get our direct support wherever you are, behind firewalls and NATs.
- Internet updates
Software on the Small Business VoIP PBX XR1000
- Elastix distribution version 1.3
- Asterisk 1.4
- Web interface based on FreePBX
Mechanical Design of the XR1000 Small Business VoIP PBX
XR1000 comes in a professional industry standard 19” 1U rack- or wall-mountable chassis.