Configuration: Depending on System Selected
The XR1000 is an Asterisk based small business VoIP PBX system supporting various combinations of telephony ports. The device supports up to 16 analog phone ports, up to 8 BRI ports, up to 50 users and 10 concurrent calls.
Also available with the XR1000 is the Xorcom Rapid Recovery backup utility, provided on Disk-on-Key. XR1000 units with an FXS module support Xorcom Rapid PA to provide public address functionality to Asterisk installations, and are also offered with I/O ports to support a wide array of peripheral devices.
Small Business VoIP PBX Applications
- Complete, stand alone IP-PBX for small businesses (SOHO)
- End point for distributed IP-PBX (offices connected to headquarters)
- CLEC (Competitive Local Exchange Carriers) Asterisk IP-PBX
Features of the XR1000 Small Business VoIP PBX
- Various combinations of FXS, FXO, and BRI
- Supports SIP and IAX2 phones and trunks
- 8 or 16 analog lines/extensions
- 1-8 BRI ports
- 10 concurrent calls
- Supports auxiliary appliances (door locks, alarm systems etc.)
- Easy-to-use Web interface for Asterisk and network setup
- Advanced provisioning and maintenance features:
- Restore button restores the unit to default factory setup
- Rescue button - this essential developer feature allows restoration of the unit even after the actual code has been damaged by improper modifications
- Rapid Tunneling™ - opens a secured direct SSH tunneling to our support engineers upon user's request. Get our direct support wherever you are, behind firewalls and NATs.
- Internet updates
Software on the Small Business VoIP PBX XR1000
- Elastix distribution version 1.3
- Asterisk 1.4
- Web interface based on FreePBX
Mechanical Design of the XR1000 Small Business VoIP PBX
XR1000 comes in a professional industry standard 19” 1U rack- or wall-mountable chassis.
Bundle Options & Add-Ons Specs (click on link for full details):
|System Skill Level||Intermediate|
|System Size||Small: 1-20 Users|
|Supported Extension Types||Analog, VoIP|
|Supported Trunk Types||Analog/POTS, T1/PRI, SIP Trunks|
|Supported Common Features||Auto Attendant, Call Center, Call Queues, Conference Bridging, Email integration, Find me/Follow me, Forward to Remote Number, Voicemail|