Yealink EXP38 Expansion Module
Yealink EXP38 Expansion Module is designed for improving the power and flexibility of Yealink advanced IP phones SIP-T28P & SIP-T26P. It features 38 fully programmable DSS keys each with a dual-color LED, connected to and controlled by the IP Phone with an RJ-12 cable line. It creates up to 228 additional programmable extensions when 6 EXP38 are daisy chained with the IP Phone. Yealink advanced IP phones support the functions for IP-PBX such as speed dialing, BLF/BLA, intercom, call forward/transfer/hold/park/pickup/return on each of the programmable buttons on the EXP38. Yealink EXP38 is ideal for receptionists, administrative assistants, call center agents, power users, and executives who need to monitor and manage a large volume of calls on a regular basis.
Yealink EXP38 Features
- 38 programmable keys each with a dual color LED
- Daisy-chain 6 modules for 228 programmable keys
- Dual color (red or green) LEDs for line status information
- Supports Busy Lamp Field (BLF), Bridge Line Appearance (BLA)
- Programmable for speed dialing, call pickup, intercom,
- hold, transfer, voicemail, forward, DND...
- Applies to Yealink IP Phone SIP-T28P and SIP-T26P,
- expansion module (<=2 ) is powered by the host phone
- Yealink EXP38 is supported on the SIP-T28P & SIP-T26P
|Power Adapter Included||No|