Yealink SIP-T46G IP 6-line Phone is part of Yealink's new Ultra-Elegant Gigabit IP Phone T4 Series designed for executive users and busy professionals. The new design features high resolution TFT color diplay to deliver rich visual experience. Yealink's optimal HD technology also enables rich, clear, and life-like voice communications. The Yealink Sip-T46G supports Gigabit Ethernet, programmable keys, and a variety of add-on options including EHS headset and expansion modules (EXP40).
*POE Version. Optional power supply sold separately.
- Revolutionarily new design
- 4.3" 480x272 pixel color display with backlight
- Paper label free design
- Optima HD voice, full-duplex speakerphone
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, Integrated POE
- 1x built-in USB port, supports Bluetooth headset (via USB dongle BT40)
- Up to 6 SIP accounts, 3-way conferencing
- Wall-mountable, integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Supports expansion modules (EXP40) ,Yealink YHS32 headsets, wireless headset adapter (EHS36), Yealink Bluetooth USB Dongle (BT40)
- See Yealink T46G Datasheet for full spec
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.722, G.723.1, G.726, G.729AB|
|RJ45 Ports||2x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s|
|PoE Compatible||Yes (802.3af Compatible)|
|Power Adapter Included||No|
By Paul Jones Overall good deskphone ,
- We purchased several of these over the year. It has been a good phone. Initially we had some issues connecting to our hosted provider because they did not directly support Yealink as of yet, but after that, they have worked as spec'ed. We have the T42's as well and like those.
By Ray C Excellent phone ,
- These phones have good sound quality and look nice on the desk. We have these connected to our hosted provider. Since they support these phones, setup was minimal. Very satisfied with this purchase
By Josh P. Nice updates for Yealink ,
- Yealink has come a long way with this phone. Good quality and still well priced pound for pound!
By Henry Awesome! ,
- Bought 10 of these phones to add on our service with comvoice. The phone paired with their programming is awesome.