Designed for small businesses and SoHo users, Yealink W52P is a cost-effictive and scalable SIP-based cordless phone system. The Yealink SIP-W52P combines the freedom of wireless communication with business features usually reserved for desk phones, such as intercom, transfer, call forward, 3-way conferencing, and the option to use a power supply or power over ethernet. This system works on Broadsoft, Asterisk, and 3CX with quick and easy configuration.
- Exceptional HD sound with wideband technology
- Up to 4 simultaneous external calls
- Up to 5 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 5 VoIP accounts
- 1.8" color display with intuitive user interface
- 10 hours talk time, 100 hours standby time
- Integrated PoE (Class 1)
- Desktop or wall mountable
- Expand up to 5 DECT Cordless Handsets Per base depending on your needs.
- DECT radio coverage up to 50m indoors and 300m outdoors
- Increase range with up to 6 repeaters (Yealink RT10 repeater)
- Energy-saving ECO features
- CAT-iq2.0 focuses on high quality Audio VoIP (wideband), as well as low bit - rate data applications, fully backward compatible to DECT GAP.
- View Yealink W52P Datasheet for full spec and features
The Yealink SIP-W52P includes 1 DECT Base Station, 1 DECT Handset, and 1 Handset Charger.
|Codecs Supported||G.711, G.722, G.723.1, G.726, G.729, iLBC|
|RJ45 Ports||1x 10/100 Mbit/s|
|PoE Compatible||Yes (802.3af Compatible)|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
By winux the W52P is an outstanding product ,
- This phone really does it all. It is a full-featured SIP phone with loads of enterprise features built-in; these include OpenVPN compatibility and Remote Directory support. The flexibility of the configuration firmware is also outstanding. This phone will support a large family or a small office with ease.
The devices seem to be very well made and the handsets "feel good" in your hand. I love the handset firmware, as well. It has the most intuitive multi-line call control interface I've ever used.