Yeastar TG100 VoIP GSM Gateway
Yeastar NeoGate TG100 is a fully featured 1 port VoIP GSM gateway that provides GSM network connectivity for softswitch and IP PBX. It significantly reduces the costs of calls with two-way communication: VoIP to GSM and GSM to VoIP. With friendly GUI, everything can be easily set up.
Yeastar TG100 VoIP GSM Gateway Highlights:
- Calling Type - termination (VoIP to GSM), origination (GSM to VoIP)
- Intelligent call routing
- Callback function
- SMS sending and receiving (Web interface)
- LCR (least cost routing)
- Simple web based configurations
- Cost Savings - Save phone bills tremendously with mobile-to-mobile calls and LCR.
- Back up - Work as a cost-effective backup when the landline network goes down.
- Easy to install - Everything can be easily set up in the Web based management interface.
- Easy to integrate - High compatibility with major IP PBX and softswitch brands (Asterisk, MS Lync, Trixbox, Elastix, FreeSWITCH, 3CX)
Yeastar TG100 Gateway Specs
- Number of GSM channels (Max): 1
- Network type: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
- Transport Protocol: UDP,TCP,TLS,SRTP
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711 a/u-law, G.722, G.726, G.729a, GSM, ADPCM, Speex
- Echo Cancellation: ITU-T G.168 LEC
- LAN: 1 (10/100 Mbps)
- Network: Static IP, DHCP Client, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, QoS, OpenVPN
- NAT Traversal: Static NAT, STUN
- Size: 110x70x24mm
- Power Supply: AC 100~240V/50~60Hz (DC 12V, 1A)