Please contact us if you have any questions or need any help configuring your next Switchvox system. Government, Education, Non-Profits can qualify for additional rebates.
Digium Switchvox E545 System Configurator
The Switchvox E545 supports 1000 phones and 200 concurrent calls and is the ideal communications solution for midsize businesses who want added levels of redundancy. It features a mirrored RAID array of solid state drives and redundant power supplies, giving your business communications unparalleled reliability. Equipped with a quad-core processor and all of the advanced Unified Communications (UC) features of Switchvox, the E545 is the ultimate, modern UC system for midsize organizations.
The E545 is powered by Dell EMC hardware and offers Switchvox users additional features and benefits, including Next Business Day Parts and On-Site Service if required. The E545 is also embedded with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC). This built-in remote access tool eases system administration by sending alerts for server issues, enabling remote server management, and reducing the need for physical access to the Switchvox appliance.
The Switchvox features set provides many products under one license. Traditional phone systems would require individual feature licenses for major applications like voicemail, faxing, and IVRs. With Switchvox, your company can simplify its communications down to one powerful solution. Get mobile apps, call recording, desktop faxing, ACD, presence, and much more - all in one turnkey solution at one affordable price.
Digium Switchvox E545 Applications
Switchvox can be used in many of today's applications where an IP PBX can be utilized. Here are some of the capabilities that are built-in to Switchvox Unified Communications systems and can be easily applied to your business applications.
- VoIP and Traditional Calling
- Mobility (Fixed Mobile Convergence)
- Interactive Switchboard
- Advanced IVR Capabilities
- Integrated Conferencing
- Video Calling Support
- Voicemail with email integration
- Built-in Call Queues
- Detailed Reporting
- One-Touch and Scheduled Recordings
- CRM Integration
- Extend API
- Music on Hold
Digium Switchvox E545 Features
- Supports up to 1000 phones
- Up to 200 concurrent calls
- Quad-core processor
- Mirrored SSD storage
- Powered by Dell EMC hardware
- iDRAC8 Enterprise with Lifecycle Controller
- Next Business Day Parts and On-Site Service if required
- Includes 1 Year Hardware Warranty. 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranties available.
- Weight: 38 lbs including packaging
- Power supply: Internal redundant 350W
- Dimensions: 24”D x 19.0”W x 1.7”H
Digium Switchvox E545 Compatibility
- E545 Appliance requires Switchvox 220.127.116.11 or higher
- E-Series Appliances do not come bundled with Switchvox SMB Software
- Switchvox SMB Software must be purchased separately
- Full integration with Digium VoIP Gateways