3CX Phone System End User Product Support - 1 Ticket
Support by 3CX is offered for commercial installs running the latest version of 3CX or its predecessor* with the latest service pack(s) applied. Support by 3CX is available via a ticketing system and phone for the duration of an active subscription for end-users. The 3CX Support package is suitable for assisting internal IT-technical personnel to maintain 3CX installations themselves. Networking knowledge is required!
Please review latest 3CX Support Procedures Here
What is Included
- Help on configuring 3CX and questions in relation to its operation based on the Admin Guide while using supported Hardware or Virtualization platforms
- Help with configuration of supportedendpoints with the defined functionality within.
- IP Phone Documentation
- VoIP Provider Configuration
- PSTN Gateways Setup
- All the above must be USING THE 3CX STANDARD PROVISIONED TEMPLATE
- Analysis of SIP logs in case of interoperability issues
(Only for supported VoIP providers, IP Phones or Gateways)
- In the case of unsupported VoIP Providers, a check will be performed if 3CX is correctly set up. If an unsupported VoIP Provider is being used, setup, debugging or general questions in regards to the VoIP Provider can not be answered
- Analysis of Tunneled and Bridge connection to 3CX excluding network routing and firewall configuration
Remote Sessions will be offered by the case managing agent on his/her own discretion and can not be requested. For remote sessions, Teamviewer 12 or 3CX’s own web conferencing platform will solely be used. During the support case logs and traces (Wireshark in the case of audio issues) may be requested in order to be able to assist. Those must be collected or generated by the requestor based on provided instructions.
What is Not Included
- Remote installation of 3CX and device provisioning.
- Support for unsupported SIP Phones, Headsets or Gateways.
- Support for IP Phones that are not configured using the 3CX Provisioning templates and/or not running the advised firmware.
- Support for VoIP Gateways that are not configured using the 3CX Provisioning templates and/or not running the advised firmware.
- Help in configuring your firewall or network routing.
- Configuration of options in phones beyond the provisioned templates.
- Troubleshooting unsupported VoIP Providers or performing interop tests with unsupported VoIP providers.
These items involve 3rd party products and networks outside the control of 3CX.
What information should be included in a Support Ticket
- No more than one issue per ticket
- A detailed description of the issue
- Date / time / IPs and phone numbers involved
- Log files (this will ensure a faster processing time)
- Support Bundles taken at the time of the issue
- Wireshark Traces – in case of audio issues
- The steps a support engineer should follow to reproduce the issue
3CX’s SLA is set to 48 hours after ticket creation is handled within office hours and excludes weekends and international holidays. Conference calls with 3rd parties are not included. Calls can only be held between 3CX and the policy holder. 3CX will not contact any 3rd party on behalf of the policyholder.
3CX provides support in English, German, Italian, French, Russian, Greek and Spanish (subject to availability). The default support language is English and may be applied to international requests.
Sharing support contact information to external parties is not permitted and will result in the immediate termination of the support subscription.