The Avaya 3920 Wireless Telephone is specific to the Avaya
PARTNER Communications System.
The Avaya 3920 Wireless Telephone uses DECT 6.0 technology to
provide crystal-clear, high-quality voice communication. The Avaya
3920 Wireless Telephone is not only a single-cell wireless
telephone. The system can be expanded with repeaters to cover
larger areas without the need of additional wiring. This flexible
expansion of the coverage area makes the Avaya 3920 Wireless
Telephone cost effective for small installations, while at the same
time providing the capability for seamless telephony in larger
areas. Up to six repeaters can be linked with a single base unit to
increase the coverage area of the Avaya 3920 Wireless Telephone,
making crystal-clear communication possible in areas that were hard
to reach without installing a complex, multicell telephone system.
The technology embedded in the Avaya 3920 Wireless Telephone can
support a maximum of five channels with six full-duplex slots,
providing you with a total of 30 available channels/slots.
- 3 line backlight display:
- 1 line status information
- 2 line X 16 character PARTNER phone display
- Dedicated feature keys:
- Talk, Mute and Speakerphone keys
- 2 dedicated Intercom keys
- 6 programmable line/feature keys with Status LED
- Open field/line of site: up to 700 feet
- In-building: 100 to 350 feet.
- The coverage area depends on the environment. The range of
radio coverage depends on the material of which the building is
- A maximum of six base units can be installed at one site.
- A maximum of 20 radio transmitting devices (base units and
repeaters) can be installed at one site. Up to six of those devices
can be base units.
- The base units must be located at least 17 feet apart from one
- The repeaters must be located at least 35 feet apart from base
units and other repeaters.
- Partner ACS, Partner Plus, or Partner II
- Merlin Magix equipped with 016 ETR module
- Also compatible with IP Office Quick Version equipped with
IP500 ETR 6 Base Card