Avaya IP Office IP500 Legacy Card Carrier
This card allows a variety of IP400 trunk and VCM cards to be used with the IP Office 500 control unit. The front of the card includes a number of panels that can be snapped off to match the ports available when an IP400 trunk card is fitted.
Avaya IP500 Legacy Card Carrier Features
- Integrates IP400 daughter boards - Allows various IP400 trunk and VCM cards to be used with the IP500 control unit
- IP400 VCM cards fitted to IP500/IP500 V2 systems do not override IP500 license requirements for voice networking trunks
- Compatible with IP500 v1/IP500 v2 Control unit when running IP Office 9.0 or lower in IP Standard Office mode, Essential Edition, Preferred Edition, or Advance Edition
- Compatible with: PRI T1, Dual PRI T1, PRI E1, Dual PRI E1, PRI E1R2, Dual PRI E1R2; Analog Trunk 4, BRI-8; VCM 4, 8, 16, 24, 30
- Maximum of 2 Legacy Card Carriers in a IP Office 500 Control Unit (up to 2 IP400 cards are supported on the IP500)