Avaya IP Office IP500 Unified Communications Module (UCM) v2 (700507449)
The Avaya IP Office Unified Communications Module v2 is the direct replacement to the C110/UCM v1, an integrated CPU running Linux integrated onto an IP Office IP500 V2 only.
The applications included on the UC Module are full Linux versions of the Applications Server DVD and will therefore support both Voicemail Pro, which can also work as a Centralised, Backup or Distributed Voicemail, and one-X Portal incorporating the one-X Mobile Preferred for IP Office.
Avaya IP Office UCM v2 Features
- One module per control unit and a single IP address for system and module
- SW loaded on UC Module on SSD card or via Ethernet
- one-X Portal for IP Office User Packages are supported. User Packages and Mobility will require user package licenses. The UC module will support up to 50 User Packages.
- TTS, MAPI Email and UMS Exchange Integration are supported
- Supports systems running IP Office Advanced Edition mode (CCR) on Microsoft server
- Supports centralized Voice Mail Pro configuration up to six (6) sites; rules for maximum voice mail channels, User packages and mailboxes/phones must be maintained per UC Module
Avaya IP Office UCM v2 vs UCM v1
- Next generation integrated processor
- Faster USB for install and upgrade
- Unit is shipped blank and will be loaded on the field to ensure current SW load/Service pack is installed
- UCM v2 decouples Preferred Edition to allow for sparing and easy migration (Preferred Edition license is ordered separately)
- Improved LED states for start-up, diagnostics and upgrade status
- ESD shield no longer required
- IP500v2 Chassis only running R9.1 or higher. Essentials Edition and Preferred Edition Required (unlike the C110 UCM v1, the UCM v2 does not include Preferred Edition)
- One (1) module per chassis