Fortinet FortiVoice 100D8 phone system has 8 analog lines, 15 voip trunks, 100 extension capacity, and 2 analog extensions. FVC-100D8 is part of FortiVoice D-series compact and easy-to-use systems for small and multibranch-based companies. Most systems make you choose between VoIP and traditional telephone network, but FortiVoice offers a hybrid solution for you.
Impress your customers with a range of features usually found only in large-scale phone systems. You can answer calls with sophisticated multi-level auto attendants and dial-byname directories. Or connect to off-site and mobile telephones as though they were on-site extensions. FortiVoice allows you to seamlessly pick up calls wherever you are. And more.
- 8x FXO, 2x FXS, 100 extensions, VoIP trunking.
- Comes with voicemail, auto attendants, dial-by-name directory, extension groups and more
- Works with VoIP, traditional telephone lines and T1/E1 PRIs
- Seamlessly integrates mobile and teleworkers
- Easy to set up and easy to use
- Web-based configuration
- 1U: 1.8 x 17 x 11.4 inches
- Includes 90 days tech support and software upgrades from Fortinet
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
For full specifications, see the D-series datasheet and the hardware guide. Or compare systems and features with the system matrix.